Smartykat: Cat Bed Crown Comfort, 1 Ct uploaded by Sara B.Smartykat: Cat Bed Crown Comfort, 1 Ct uploaded by Paola benareb A.

BY SMARTYKAT

Smartykat: Cat Bed Crown Comfort, 1 Ct: Because cats need… rest Filled with ecorest recycled fiber blend see more...

• This is so cute! Has anyone had any luck getting their ca...13 Answers
  • Is this easily destroyed by kitty kneading and scratching?9 Answers
  • My cats like to utilize outside of the litter box unfortu...6 Answers
Rebecca A.
Madill , OK
Very adorable!!!!!
I definitely recommend this kitty bed. My cats love it so much they fight over it. If one cats not on it the other one is. I love the color and mostly the fact that it’s tuffed. Will be buying more soon.
Bailey F.
Bemidji
This cat bed is the only bed that my cat will sleep in, besides my bed. They feel comfortable and safe, thanks to the soft lining and high walls around the back and sides. I’m happy that I bought this and would recommend to a friend!
Alexandra M.
Dinuba, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A lot of people told me i was crazy for getting my dog a cat bed but she loves it actually and i don’t think she minds it and it suits her well i mean she very sassy anyways
Sam C.
Omg my cat loves this thing. She's always laying in it twenty four seven. I always find her sleeping in it and she's purring like crazy. It's super soft so she feels very comfortable on it. I'm so glad I got it for her.
Hannah S.
My cat loves it! He doesn't ever sleep on any cat beds but for some reason he enjoys sleeping on this one. I guess he loves the way it's payed out. It's the only bed he will ever sleep on. I'll have to keep this ond
Mikaelah S.
Somerset
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product for my pet. Very good quality and comfortable for my pet. My pet seems to love this product. I really love how much my pet likes it. I recommend any pet owners to buy this product!
Alexis B.
Columbia, SC
My cat absolutly loves this bed when I lay down in my bed I hear her running to get to hers. I enjoy it because I can get my bed back. lol I will wake up not being able to move because my cat is curled up bedside me.. Lol I love her though
Stephanie S.
Washington, DC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Lucy just loves her bed it’s cushions are just right she spends hours napping and this is the perfect bed for her. She curls right up nice and comfy she can’t get enough of it it’s also a very good size doesn’t take up too much space but fits Lucy just right!
Jaime W.
Personally, I enjoyed this bed. Found it at the local pet store for $20! My cats however would still rather sleep on boxes or the edge of the sofa, so I think it would be better for a dog or an animal that enjoys an actual bed of their own!
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat, Rue, loves this! I have it set up on a table next to the window. She almost never leaves it...besides to eat. I'm not sure it would fit bigger sizes cats. She's a slender black cat who weighs about 8 pounds and when curled up she takes up most of it!
Maggie W.
This is so cute! Has anyone had any luck getting their cat to sleep in this often? Thanks in advance for any answers!
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Does anyone's cat actually sleep in this lol
Gabby B.
Does petco have these ?
Megan K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Could this also be comfortable for a dog?
Mayra C.
Where can i find this bed?o just bought a cat condo and apparently she didn't like it!