BY SMARTYKAT

SmartyKat 2 oz Catnip Shaker: 100 percent certified catnip 2 oz shaker see more...

Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Best catnip we have bought other than the Vaness Organic stuff which he likes most. But this stuff is great... Out of all the cats I've had it been around I haven't ever seen them eat it like my cat right now. He loves this stuff!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our cat freaking loves this SmartyKat Catnip shaker. He knows the sound and comes running when we pull it out of the drawer. We either put some on the rug or rub it into his favorite toy.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
Doesn't work for my cat. he doesn't change. it doesn't phase him. I tried a little, then a little more, then a little more then half the bottle and nothing made a difference.
Heather D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love this catnip. They roll in it, eat it, rub on it. It gets everywhere!!! Then they eat it and all is well. It's not super dried out like other brands can be
Megan A.
Shawnee
My cats roll in it and eat it. They rub their face against the bottle as well. It makes them want to be petted more which is definitely a plus! I like the packaging and the product itself. my cats seem to really enjoy it
Lara L.
Rocky Mount, VA
My cats absolutely love this brand cat nip. It also lasted for about 5 months which is way better than most other products I have tried. I truly recommend smartykat!
Victoria M.
As soon as my cat hears me pick up the bottle she comes running. It's convenient to have it in shaker form rather than a bag.
brittany w.
Hubert, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats go crazy with this cat nip! they love it. I use it in their scratch pad and I would Definitely recommend.
Simone L.
This is the best for mellowing my cats out and letting them have a good time as opposed to being so high strung ­čśť
Sarah G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats love this. Its a perrrrrfect gift for a friend. I would recommend this to anyone with cats.