BY SMARTYKAT

SmartyKat 2 oz Catnip Shaker: 100 percent certified catnip 2 oz shaker see more...

kayla­čÉ▒ A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand of catnip to buy for my cats. It's affordable and they love it. I also love the container it comes in because it keeps it fresh for much longer.
Chloe D.
Montevideo, MN
A little goes a long way. I'm probably giving my cats catnip more often than I should and It's like I've hardly used any at all out of the bottle.

A very good deal for the price. When I use it up I'll definitely buy another one.

My cats recognize it now when I open it up and go running to their cat tree where I share it out. They're so lucky and loved.
Brittany A.
Orange , CA
So my flame point Siamese is a total catnip addict. To the point that he pulls open the drawer, drags out the bag of catnip and rips it apart. So this shaker container is super useful!! I can leave it out and he can't destroy it. I also love that it helps to control how much catnip you use at one time. Cat-approved!
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
I love that this is in a bite/claw proof shaker. my cats love catnip and I love that I can store it without them ripping open the package. The cat nip quality is always decent and the shaker means that there are no large stems.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Best catnip we have bought other than the Vaness Organic stuff which he likes most. But this stuff is great... Out of all the cats I've had it been around I haven't ever seen them eat it like my cat right now. He loves this stuff!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our cat freaking loves this SmartyKat Catnip shaker. He knows the sound and comes running when we pull it out of the drawer. We either put some on the rug or rub it into his favorite toy.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
Doesn't work for my cat. he doesn't change. it doesn't phase him. I tried a little, then a little more, then a little more then half the bottle and nothing made a difference.
Heather D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats love this catnip. They roll in it, eat it, rub on it. It gets everywhere!!! Then they eat it and all is well. It's not super dried out like other brands can be
Megan A.
Shawnee
My cats roll in it and eat it. They rub their face against the bottle as well. It makes them want to be petted more which is definitely a plus! I like the packaging and the product itself. my cats seem to really enjoy it
Lara L.
Rocky Mount, VA
My cats absolutely love this brand cat nip. It also lasted for about 5 months which is way better than most other products I have tried. I truly recommend smartykat!