BY SMARTYKAT

SmartyKat 2 oz Catnip Shaker: 100 percent certified catnip 2 oz shaker see more...

Michaela W.
Parrish, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this brand of catnip, I usually put it on a paper plate or on their scratching posts/cat tower for them to use. I like the convenience of the shaker bottle as it makes placement of the catnip simple. I also think that this catnip is good quality for the price, more of actual catnip and less stems like some other catnips can be.
Anna M.
Missoula, MT
My cat is very sensitive and has never has an issue with this catnip. I also love that it is organic and easy to pick up at Wal-Mart. SmartyKat 2 oz Catnip Shaker
kayla­čÉ▒ A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand of catnip to buy for my cats. It's affordable and they love it. I also love the container it comes in because it keeps it fresh for much longer.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My sweet Callie Annie, Salem Rose & Baby Kat love this catnip! It is their favorite Salem flips and flops and twists and rolls it is a hoot to watch her! I feel good because it is safe for them! Organic catnip and SmartyKat backs this product with their 100% satisfaction grantee! 2 oz bottle was around $10 at my walmart must have for your kitty babies! Has a convenient sprinkle top so you don't spill too much! Little goes a long way!
Chloe D.
Montevideo, MN
A little goes a long way. I'm probably giving my cats catnip more often than I should and It's like I've hardly used any at all out of the bottle.

A very good deal for the price. When I use it up I'll definitely buy another one.

My cats recognize it now when I open it up and go running to their cat tree where I share it out. They're so lucky and loved.
Megan A.
Shawnee
My cats roll in it and eat it. They rub their face against the bottle as well. It makes them want to be petted more which is definitely a plus! I like the packaging and the product itself. my cats seem to really enjoy it
Brittany A.
Orange , CA
So my flame point Siamese is a total catnip addict. To the point that he pulls open the drawer, drags out the bag of catnip and rips it apart. So this shaker container is super useful!! I can leave it out and he can't destroy it. I also love that it helps to control how much catnip you use at one time. Cat-approved!
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
I love that this is in a bite/claw proof shaker. my cats love catnip and I love that I can store it without them ripping open the package. The cat nip quality is always decent and the shaker means that there are no large stems.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Best catnip we have bought other than the Vaness Organic stuff which he likes most. But this stuff is great... Out of all the cats I've had it been around I haven't ever seen them eat it like my cat right now. He loves this stuff!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Our cat freaking loves this SmartyKat Catnip shaker. He knows the sound and comes running when we pull it out of the drawer. We either put some on the rug or rub it into his favorite toy.