BY SMARTYKAT

SmartyKat 2 oz Catnip Shaker: 100 percent certified catnip 2 oz shaker see more...

Buy on Walmart*
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
Doesn't work for my cat. he doesn't change. it doesn't phase him. I tried a little, then a little more, then a little more then half the bottle and nothing made a difference.
Heather D.
My cats love this catnip. They roll in it, eat it, rub on it. It gets everywhere!!! Then they eat it and all is well. It's not super dried out like other brands can be
Simone L.
This is the best for mellowing my cats out and letting them have a good time as opposed to being so high strung ­čśť
Katie S.
Boise, ID
This is a great size, it has lasted us s really long time between treats and refilling toys.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
My sweet Callie Annie, Salem Rose & Baby Kat love this catnip! It is their favorite Salem flips and flops and twists and rolls it is a hoot to watch her! I feel good because it is safe for them! Organic catnip and SmartyKat backs this product with their 100% satisfaction grantee! 2 oz bottle was around $10 at my walmart must have for your kitty babies! Has a convenient sprinkle top so you don't spill too much! Little goes a long way!
Chloe D.
Montevideo, MN
A little goes a long way. I'm probably giving my cats catnip more often than I should and It's like I've hardly used any at all out of the bottle.

A very good deal for the price. When I use it up I'll definitely buy another one.

My cats recognize it now when I open it up and go running to their cat tree where I share it out. They're so lucky and loved.
Megan A.
Shawnee
My cats roll in it and eat it. They rub their face against the bottle as well. It makes them want to be petted more which is definitely a plus! I like the packaging and the product itself. my cats seem to really enjoy it
Brittany A.
Orange , CA
So my flame point Siamese is a total catnip addict. To the point that he pulls open the drawer, drags out the bag of catnip and rips it apart. So this shaker container is super useful!! I can leave it out and he can't destroy it. I also love that it helps to control how much catnip you use at one time. Cat-approved!
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
I love that this is in a bite/claw proof shaker. my cats love catnip and I love that I can store it without them ripping open the package. The cat nip quality is always decent and the shaker means that there are no large stems.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Best catnip we have bought other than the Vaness Organic stuff which he likes most. But this stuff is great... Out of all the cats I've had it been around I haven't ever seen them eat it like my cat right now. He loves this stuff!