BY SMARTYKAT

SmartyKat 2 oz Catnip Shaker: 100 percent certified catnip 2 oz shaker see more...

Melissa L.
Satsuma
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All three of my babies love this Catnip. One eats it, another rolls in it and the last one does both. Lol. It mellows them out. It's so funny to watch them. It's as if nothing else exist for them but themselves and the power of the catnip. Lol
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like the packaging on the brand of catnip. It makes it easier to dispense and not have it get all over or dump out too much at once. The cat cannot naw thru this package while I am gone and make a mess either. It cost about $5 and is well worth it.
Shellie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have cats with digestion issues. The vet told me to sprinkle a small amount of catnip on their food. Smartykat comes in the perfect container for that. It works great, and helps them with their belly issues.
Michaela W.
Palmetto, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this brand of catnip, I usually put it on a paper plate or on their scratching posts/cat tower for them to use. I like the convenience of the shaker bottle as it makes placement of the catnip simple. I also think that this catnip is good quality for the price, more of actual catnip and less stems like some other catnips can be.
Danielle H.
NAUGATUCK, CT
Great value for the amount of catnip you get. My cat loves this stuff. I've used it to make homemade toys for him and he loves them even more than store bought ones. I'd definitely buy it again.
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This catnip is good quality for the price. It seems pretty fresh compared to some of the other capnips I have purchased. You get a lot and it lasts a while. My cats enjoys this catnip quite a lot.
Bailey F.
Bemidji
This is my cats absolute favorite catnip! They love how fresh and fragrant it is, thanks to the sealable plastic container. We also love to rub the catnip all over their scratching post to see them have a great time playing!
Rebecca G.
Florissant, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 senior cats (15 years old) and this is their favorite brand of dried catnip. They love it so much they even play with the shaker can trying to open it. The only catnip they like better is the fresh variety that I grow in my garden each summer!
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It took over a year for my boy cat to like it and my two year old female cat still doesn’t like it it’s very low in price but effective at cat maturity I do recommend over higher priced catnip long lasting
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My sweet Callie Annie, Salem Rose & Baby Kat love this catnip! It is their favorite Salem flips and flops and twists and rolls it is a hoot to watch her! I feel good because it is safe for them! Organic catnip and SmartyKat backs this product with their 100% satisfaction grantee! 2 oz bottle was around $10 at my walmart must have for your kitty babies! Has a convenient sprinkle top so you don't spill too much! Little goes a long way!