Smarty Kids

Smarty Kids "O" is for Owl Comfort Cuddly Blanky

BY SMARTY KIDS

O is for Owl!! She is a hoot to take on the road or for a little nap in the crib!  Ribbon accents, lots of textures and patterns make this little snuggle blanky your perfect little day or night owl! see more...

Smarty Kids
  • "I've known many people buy this for their kids." in 1 review
Maggie P.
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
I love love this it is so cute and pink. Any little girl will just love this.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
I bought this for my niece. She is 4 months old and loves this. She sleeps with it every night and loves holding it.
marissa s.
marissa s.
Bensalem , PA
I've known many people buy this for their kids. It works great for comforting your child or even to use when their sleeping. Also, they are really cute.
Lysmarie R.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
I wish I had one of these they are so cute!! My daughter still loves hers and when she looses it now thats a problem. I now babies don't necessarily need this but its always good for them to carry. Whenever she breaks hers I will defiantly buy her a new one.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Owl's are so popular right now! This is such a cute little toy. Soft, cuddly, and great design! I really love the silky ear pieces.
Britney M.
Britney M.
My daughter WILL NOT leave the house without her little owl!! It is so soft!! I would absolutely recommend to anyone!
tammy b.
tammy b.
Brantford
Love this and everyone is into owl's these days. Its really cute and pretty and washes up really well. Good for the money
hannah c.
hannah c.
How do your kids like it?