BY SMARTYKAT

SmartyKat??® Wobble Bobble™ Rocking Feather Cat Toy
Because cats need...
Complete needs??. Independence.
Weight a base provides a wobbly motion.
Feather toy attracts to play.
Bell sounds adds extra excitement.
Eco Advantages??.
Made with recycled plastic. see more...

Diana H.
Clinton, MA
Pet Lover Expert
Santa brought this to our 3 cats last year and they were not impressed. They figured out how to tip it and lay on it and chew on the part that spins. We had to take it away from them. It was kind of pricey ( According to Santa ) . I would not recommend this product
Amanda D.
My cats didn't care for this toy. It made a bit too much noise for them I believe.
Ashley B.
Such a fun toy! Our little girl cat plays with this for hours! She loves the feathere and the movement of the toy!
Tammy J.
Philadelphia, PA
My cat loved this toy but eventually the top wore out and I have yet to be able to find replacements for the feather part. If they sold replacements in target or something that would make this review a 5 star.
Judith R.
Benicia, CA
Hubby bought this for my cat and he loved it he plays with it all the time we turn it on
Katelyn L.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
My cat doesn't have any interest in this toy. It's not really his style of play (he likes lights, noises, movement, etc). However, this toy has been very durable. I've accidentally kicked it into doors and walls way too many times. It's still like new, though! I think it could use more feathers or tassles on it because mine is a little skimpy on them. It does tip back up very easily and wobbles pretty well, although a heavier base might be helpful.
LuAnn H.
Our cats LOVED this toy!! We have 8 cats & they totally take turns in enjoying this toy!
Jennifer  G.
Scranton, PA
My cat looked at it once and walked away. I tried picking it up and shaking it, nothing. After a few weeks I passed it on to my sister's cats, they also never even looked at it.
ec408e c.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat didn't like this toy. I don't remember if it dispenses a treat from the middle or not b/c I don't have this toy anymore. I do remember it's wobbling action but my cat prefers his other toy shaped like an egg that wobbles AND dispenses a treat.
sara g.
garland, tx
My cat loves to chase this toy , he especially loves to grab it by the feathers and fling it in the air, unfortunately the feathers come off pretty easily and the toy is not really worth the price because after two hours the feathers are gone and my cat loses interest.