BY SMARTYKAT

SmartyKat??® Wobble Bobble™ Rocking Feather Cat Toy
Because cats need...
Complete needs??. Independence.
Weight a base provides a wobbly motion.
Feather toy attracts to play.
Bell sounds adds extra excitement.
Eco Advantages??.
Made with recycled plastic. see more...

Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
A friend of mine bought this for the kitten I gave him. It was pretty expensive, and while it works it's kind of loud which scared the kitten. It's basically a remote control mouse you which is pretty cool and a great idea, but it can be noisy especially on hardwood floors.
sara g.
sara g.
garland, tx
My cat loves to chase this toy , he especially loves to grab it by the feathers and fling it in the air, unfortunately the feathers come off pretty easily and the toy is not really worth the price because after two hours the feathers are gone and my cat loses interest.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
I have this sitting on my living room coffee table. My cat's level of interest? Nil. It just sits there, completely undid turned.
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
Mount Royal, NJ
Not my cats' favorite toy, but it holds their interest occasionally, was inexpensive enough, and it's a well built toy.
Sandy S.
Interactive
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
My cats love playing with this .they look really cute and i love this for them
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
My cat doesn't have any interest in this toy. It's not really his style of play (he likes lights, noises, movement, etc). However, this toy has been very durable. I've accidentally kicked it into doors and walls way too many times. It's still like new, though! I think it could use more feathers or tassles on it because mine is a little skimpy on them. It does tip back up very easily and wobbles pretty well, although a heavier base might be helpful.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
Pet Lover Expert
Santa brought this to our 3 cats last year and they were not impressed. They figured out how to tip it and lay on it and chew on the part that spins. We had to take it away from them. It was kind of pricey ( According to Santa ) . I would not recommend this product
ec408e c.
ec408e c.
My cat didn't like this toy. I don't remember if it dispenses a treat from the middle or not b/c I don't have this toy anymore. I do remember it's wobbling action but my cat prefers his other toy shaped like an egg that wobbles AND dispenses a treat.
Jennifer  G.
Jennifer G.
Scranton, PA
My cat looked at it once and walked away. I tried picking it up and shaking it, nothing. After a few weeks I passed it on to my sister's cats, they also never even looked at it.