BY SMARTYKAT

Smarty Kat® Catnip Mist™ Catnip-Infused Spray.
Because cats need...
Complete Needs&t#174;.
Stimulation.
All the benefits of catnip in a convenient spray.
Attracts your cat to toys, beds and scratchers.
Safe for your cat. see more...

• Is this better then the leafy looking cat nip ?2 Answers
  • I'm trying to get my cat to scratch a post instead of my bed... h...3 Answers
  • My cat scratches on carpet and her scratching post. Will this pro...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Laura E.
Birmingham
My cats really enjoy this spray and it is not as messy as traditional catnip. I often spray it on their toys or beds. It is a good value and the bottle has lasted a long time. It only takes a few sprays to get my cats excited about their toys
Samantha L.
S Portland, ME
My boyfriend bought this because he doesn't like the crumbly loose catnip making a mess. The cats will sniff where we spray, but it must not be very strong, because it doesn't hold their attention for long. Not really impressed, won't rebuy.
Hannah M.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's decent, I think that to an extent it does attract her to a certain toy for a bit but overall it just seems weird to me. I got it at walmart for like $3. I usually only spray it on her large toys and structures. Sometimes she goes for it, other times she could certainly care less about where I sprayed it.
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It only seems to affect on of our cats. The other two never notice. The one, however, goes absolutely crazy whenever we use it. Not sure if it’s just not that strong, or if our other two just don’t care for it.
Katijo Z.
Charleston, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My girls loved this. I’d spray it in areas they frequented and they’d roll and romp and play and then sleep really well. I didn’t think much of it for 97 cents but I’ll buy again and recommend it
James T.
Madera, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have been spraying this on the cats toys. After playing for about 15 minutes or so, he is fatigued and goes right to sleep! Talk about a lifesaver on some of those crack of dawn mornings where the cat decides it is time to meow, play, and wake everyone up. A few sprays of this.... a few more minutes of bouncing off the walls... and then sleep!!!
Amanda W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I had never seen anything like this. I knew my two precious cats loved toys with catnip,so I spent $1 to get the smallest bottle. Wow! If I would of known how much they would of liked it I would of got the bigger bottle! We spray it on the scratch pad and toys and they love it!  It is a must!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! When I first got my youngest cat, Boots she would scratch anything and everything she wasn't supposed to. I sprayed this stuff on scratchers and toys I wanted her to scratch. She no longer claws at furniture, curtains, or anything else she's not supposed to. Just her toys.
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
i absolutely love this stuff and so does my cat!!! I spray it on her toys or her scratching post and it works wonders!! She will lay and roll in it all day and then it also keeps her using her toys and scratching the posts instead of the furniture or wall lol
Cassidy R.
Greensburg, PA
I love this spray catnip! Forget the dreaded catnip all throughout your house. My cat loved it too which is what is really important! It's a reasonable price too! They sell it at most pet stores but I just buy it right from walmart.
Daxia G.
Astoria, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm trying to get my cat to scratch a post instead of my bed... he wont pay any attention to the post! If I sprayed this on the post would he start using it?
Sonia V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this better then the leafy looking cat nip ?
Ashley B.
Freeport, PA
Where can i find a great deworming medicine for cats? ive been looking everywhere maybe influenster could help me out!? suggestions anyone?
Jeanette R.
Edmonton, AB
My cat scratches on carpet and her scratching post. Will this product entice her to use the scratching post more if I spray it on there?
Joanne L.
My cat doesn't seem to change on regular catnip. Even tho she eats a lot of it. I never get the same reaction out of her as I have other cats. Does anyone else have that problem? Did the spray fix it?