BY SMARTWOOL

Amy S.
These socks are amazing. I’m not going to go into detail about the technology of smart wool and why it’s better; you have to do your own research. But if you’re already reading reviews, chances are you’ve made up your mind. I really like this style because they are comfortable for every day wear. They aren’t super thick and long, so they don’t make you hot. I absolutely love the extra support they give around the bottom middle of your foot!! I took away one star because as they begin to wear out, years later, they sort of lose the cushy comfort of sock. The coziness of slipping a clean pair of socks on right after they’ve been washed. These almost have memory and know right where your toes fit, and it’s almost like slipping your foot into a slim shoe. But that’s minimal. Definitely buy these socks!!!
Mimi F.
These are great socks! Rather thin....not bulky at all, but oh so warm! Come in a wide variety of colors and patterns! I will be putting these on my Christmas list this year for sure. I would highly recommend these socks!
Ashley W.
Battle Creek, MI
First of all these socks are so warm and thick, i love the snuggled fit. They're soft and so worth the price. I cant wait to give them as a stocking stuffer.