SmartWool Secret Sleuth Sock - Women's Natural, M uploaded by Kimberly R.

BY SMARTWOOL

It will take someone with superlative detecting skills to know you're not barefoot when you have the Smartwool Women's Secret Sleuth Sock lurking within your zebra-print ballet slipper. The silicone gripper at the heel prevents the fabric from scrunching beneath your tootsies, and the no-show profile means you can wear socks with your flats. The wool and nylon blend mixes wool's anti-odor properties with nylon's durability, and the WOW technology puts high-density impact zones under the toes and heel for a softer step. see more...

Amber S.
Mason, MI
This is the most comfortable sock I have ever owned! No chafing, blisters, or that uncomfortable "my sock is slipping off my foot inside my shoe" feeling to speak of. Will be a repeat customer!
Becca C.
Jackson
Love these socks! They are perfect for wearing with Vans, Converse, and other sneakers. Good at wicking away moisture too! This brand of sock will last forever, so it’s worth the price!
Kimberly R.
Charlotte, NC
These Secret Sleuth little wool liner socks by Smartwool keep my feet cool and dry in the summertime. They're comfortable & breathable, and perfect to wear under sandals or ballet flats. There is a little gripper inside to keep them from slipping off They come in a rainbow of colors and and washable for easy care.
Patti B.
Algonquin, IL
I actually have these in black, these stay in place unlike other no-see socks. They have sticky dots on the heel that keep the socks from sliding. I wore them all day to a seminar, walking all day. They never moved, and when I got home I pulled my shoes off and my socks stayed on!! I’m buying these in every color they come in. Pricey but worth it.