Smartwater Sparkling Original

by Smartwater

#6 in Water

smartwater Sparkling Original

Is [product:[product:smartwater]] really more hydrating than regular bottled water ?
What's your favorite flavor? I enjoy the watermelon mint and cucumber lime.
Do you feel differently after drinking this?
Start your review of Smartwater Sparkling Original!
Cristine M.
Sun City, CA
If you need to up your salt/electrolyte levels but don't want the added sugar in Gatorade? Drink these! I have to keep mine up and also drink a lot of water so this does the trick. If I ever go to someplace hot I make sure these are in my car, cooler or hotel fridge. You can find them on sale for $1 at grocery stores but at Target they are still overpriced. I wish there was a gallon I could buy. Your body NEEDS water! An 8 oz. serving of Smartwater contains 0 calories, 0 carbohydrates, 2.5 mg of potassium, 2.5 mg of calcium and 3.75 mg of magnesium. So, it's not a drink you gulp after an intense workout (no protein) but for regular hydration it's awesome! Also, if you have autoimmune disorders like Lupus, POTS, Fibromyalgia, MS, or even diabetes this water is a good tool to stay hydrated. And if you get sick or have the flu, this can keep you OUT of the germ-ridden emergency rooms. Of course, I'm NOT a physician so this is only my review/opinion! :) Drink up!!! ❤❤❤
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Smartwater Sparkling Original uploaded by Ginger L.
Smartwater Sparkling Original is such a good water and tastes so refreshing. I love this bottle size because it fits perfectly in my cup holders in the car. Very good bottled water brand and definitely meets my expectations. I will buy again for sure.
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Smartwater Sparkling Original uploaded by Krystal B.
The water is so fresh tasting. 😍 love how it has electrolytes so when I work out this is one of my go to waters to bring with. I reuse the bottle too cause has a flip cover so comes in handy! #water #influenster #smartwater #fresh Smartwater Sparkling original
Kathy P.
N Providence, RI
Smartwater Sparkling Original uploaded by Kathy P.
Smartwater Sparkling Original uploaded by Kathy P.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Hydration is a great gift that we can give to our health, therefore we must do it the right way. My husband and I use Smart Water regularly and even more so if we lack energy or feel dehydrated. It is an excellent product that should not be missing at home.
Emma W.
Saginaw, MI
Smartwater Sparkling Original uploaded by Emma W.
Purchased at: Kroger
Every drink by smart water is so good and refreshing I haven’t had one I haven’t liked yet. This one is that original og that we all remember from when we were kids love this water
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Smartwater Sparkling Original uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I couldn't find my usual brand of water💧, so I decided to grab one Smaeg Water instead (after so long), and I put it on the fridge 🧊, the taste was so smooth and refreshing I meet my expectations, also is a middle ground price, and they sell it everywhere
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
I feel that this water taste very fresh and crisp my favorite way to drink it is by adding or Ice it even freezing it just a bit!! This water has a great flavor to it and definitely has an abundant amount for you!
Breanna C.
Clinton Twp, MI
The only bottle water I will drink! The Electrolytes help to hydrate you even on your worst days!
Augustina V.
Rush Center, KS
Love this water simply because it tastes good and I love the squeeze bottle. I take this water where ever I go. It is also on sale a lot and is affordable.
Katie S.
These used to be expensive when they first came out but over time the price has dropped to become more affordable. Now they're the same average price as most others but the bottles are bigger so you get more then the normal 20 ounces. They have a bunch of different designs that they put on their tell bottles which can make it fun while buying. Great option for the avide water drinker.

284 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandra W.
Mcpherson, KS
il y a 9 mois
Is [product:Smartwater Sparkling Original] really more hydrating than regular bottled water ?
Dorthy R. il y a 8 mois
That’s a great question, no it is not.  it probably helps with the taste.  In fact, the amount of electrolytes found in Smartwater is less than in other brands of “non-electrolyte-added” bottled waters And I’ve never been able to taste the difference.
Meghann K.
Hemet, CA
il y a 2 ans
Liz D. il y a 2 ans
Meghann K. It’s basically holy water in my eyes and tastes like the tears of angels. I try to make sure to drink at least 1 large bottle a day to stay sharp. It’s seriously the best bottled water on the planet.