Smartwater Sparkling Fuji Apple Pear

by Smartwater

vapor distilled sparkling water and electrolytes for taste

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smartwater Sparkling Fuji Apple Pear!
Not usually a fan of sparkling water but these taste really good. This flavor is definitely my favorite
Bothell , WA
I thought it was not the best at all it was ok but. No the flavor was off and had a weird after taste
Rochelle, IL
Good flavor and good size is very good for everything, I recommend This product 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
The apple of apple pear taste I didn’t like. I recommend the orange. But try it. ❣️❣️❣️❣️
Lawrence, MA
I like the flavor of this product. Is refreshing and also really cheap. 100% recommended
Amherst, OH
Love this flavor! It is the perfect blend of apple and pear and super bubbly and crisp.
Hobbs, NM
Taste so good! Not to sweet and you can still taste the flavor! I love smart water!!!!
Tucson
Its the most delicious water on earth. All i drink! Water is life and this one is mine
Mcdonough, GA
The flavor is good, doesn’t taste too strong or artificial. The price is affordable.
Brantford, ON
I quite like this flavor. I like how it isn't overpowering, it's a stuble after taste, and it's very refreshing. Out of the three flavours, this is definitely my favorite!

Looking for your answer?