Smartwater Sparkling Fuji Apple Pear

by Smartwater

vapor distilled sparkling water and electrolytes for taste

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smartwater Sparkling Fuji Apple Pear!
Poca, WV
I have tried Smartwater on several occasions but unfortunately, I just don't care for it. I had high hopes for this Sparkling Fuji Apple Pear but once again this didn't taste good to me. I also think it is priced a lot higher that other brands that are out there. I have tried other sparkling waters and like them and since they are priced at a more reasonable price I will continue to purchase them.
Fort Smith , AR
I don’t drink sparkling water often, but I drink sparkling water when I ate too much greases foods. Ya, it help for my digestion. I like smartwater sparkling fuji Apple pear is hint little of apple scent. For myself, sparkling water is tasted like soda because it has gas in it. Every time I drink it and I start hiccup after. So I don’t think drink sparkling water often is good for our health.
Richwood, WV
I think I've tried this once. It was pretty good. Don't remember how much it was. It had mice packaging. Pretty sure you can find at Wal-Mart and you're local food stores. I thought it beat my expectations. I would probably buy again. I recommend it to people that like water. Smartwater Sparkling
New Milford
Easy on the stomach as it has electrolytes and full of flavor. Make it as cold as you can because the flavor comes out even more. It is also great when you are sick because the bubbles help you to get gas out by burping. The bottle is cute and people always ask if you are drinking regular water
Jasper, GA
I really like this brand of sparkling water, and I'm alittle picky on sparkling water, because alot of the brands are just nasty. This one seems smoother to me. I also think it's a great value. I'll definitely be buying this again, and I also recommend this brand.
Bend
This was a great change in my flavored water game. It is delicious, affordable, and refreshing. I'm not normally a sparkling water drinker, but this was amazing. My kids snuck a couple drinks and they loved it as well. We will definitely try the other flavors!
I purchased this flavor of smartwater during a heatwave and it was so cold and refreshing. I have only repurchased a few times since and I really like the different flavors. I will probably repurchase. These are so great as a refreshing drink.
Great Falls, MT
These are so great and really do taste good but they need to be drank fast or else they won’t taste very well. They aren’t to expensive tho and are really large bottles so it’s a good way to get hydrated quickly with a nice flavor.
Smyrna , TN
Super refreshing, great tasting flavor. This is one of my favorite flavors. It keeps me hydrated without making me feel bloated. Most sparkling waters I’ve tried make me feel full but this doesn’t and I would definitely recommend
Quitman , MS
The smart water sparkling Fuji apple pear is a wonderful refreshing drink to help hydrate as well as satisfy any carbonation cravings. I like it a lot compare to other brands and you can usually find it at local gas stations.

Looking for your answer?