Smartwater Sparkling

by Smartwater

#19 in Water

vapor distilled sparkling water and electrolytes for taste

Is it very bubbly[brand:smartwater]?
Start your review of Smartwater Sparkling!
Colie B.
Tigard
Smartwater Sparkling uploaded by Colie B.
Tastes delicious and good quality. Would recommend and great for on the go! Will bring buying again. Would not improve
Theresa B.
Picked up #Smartwater at the airport and I found this refreshing and clean water. A brand I can trust.
Julia Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
The truth is that is overpriced sparkling water. It does not taste any different than any other sparkling water. My kid grabbed it from the refrigerator by cash ragester and drank it just like any other water. I tried it and didn't feel any difference eather . Bottle is hard to hold because it is bigger than usual. I will never buy it again.
Christine G.
Chase City, VA
I love water. This water is pure and taste good. I love how big the bottle is. Its a great value for your money. No need for any improvement. I drink this water pretty much all day..I'm not a first time buyer. I have recommended this to my family and they also love it. My son is obsessed with water and this is the only water he will drink.
Abby M.
paducah
Smart water is great, but sparkling water is so gross to me. Sparkling water just tastes like tv static and nobody can change my mind.
Skin D.
Hamilton , ND
I am not a big fan of sparkling water. But if I was this is not so bad. If you’re a fan of sparkling water you can try it out.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,779 reviews
I don't usually like Sparkling waters too much but if I'm in the mood for it, my go to is Smartwaters sparkling water. It has Calcium, magnesium and Potassium. It's vapor distilled with electrolytes so it's similar to the way water is purified in nature. I also like the fact the bottle it's environmentally conscious being 30% plant based. Before discovering this, when i felt like I needed extra hydration electrolytes I would usually go to Gatorade but it has so much added sugar. I haven't tried the fruit flavored ones buts its definitely on my list to try!
Anne S.
Selden, NY
Purchased at: Target
I am not someone who loves drinking water but this is the one water I come back to time and time again. The bubbles are more effervescent than any other sparkling water I've had, great taste and keeps carbonation longer than other sparkling brands.
Alisa J.
Saint Johns, FL
Good stuff - extra sparkling. Not sure if the electrolytes do anything but I feel good drinking it.
Lupphe M.
Agua deliciciosa con empaque que llama la atencion y bien fria mas rika agua altamente recomendada mas cuando pasando a cualquier gasolineria esta elijo excelente calidad
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kasey R.