Smartwater Original

by Smartwater

smartwater Original

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smartwater Original!
Nixa, MO
1,657 reviews
I love this water, the only bottled water I will choose. Packed with electrolytes, it is smooth, not reminiscent of a chlorine taste or bitter in any way.
Old Greenwich, CT
Influenced by Jennifer Aniston. This is good. Pleasing bottle to carry. Enjoyable and feels good to drink.
Maurice, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
My go to water if I need to grab something from the gas station or grocery store. I love how it comes in multiple sizes.
Kissimmee, FL
Tastes lightweight and very clean. I like that it doesn't have flouride added in or anything else harmful.
Gardendale, AL
Smartwater Original uploaded by Tracy F.
Purchased at: Walmart
The original smart water , not a fan. This though is delicious ! I love the hint of tangerine. So tasty with no added sugar.
Cookeville, TN
Smart Water is actually one of my favorite bottled waters to buy at a gas station when I need a quick drink. I usually don't but it in a pack because I like to add electrolytes to a cheaper brand and save money. But, I love the taste of this water And will I buy it every once in a while.
San Jose, CA
Smartwater Original uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite tasting waters. I always pick one up when I’m pumping gas. Keeps you hydrated but unfortunately can be more expensive than the other brands.
Peoria, AZ
What’s to say, it’s water. It tastes good. Aparently it has electrolytes or something, it sure doesn’t make me smarter !
Fort Myers, FL
1,219 reviews
I love smart water! I usually drink it when I’m feeling under the weather or really sick. It tastes great and you can find it at your local grocery store.
Waterford, MI
I love smartwater original. It’s so smooth to drink. It taste so wonderful. It just had the perfect taste. I wouldn’t add any flavor to the water because I love how it taste. I buy this water weekly. Smartwater Original

Looking for your answer?