Smartwater Alkaline

by Smartwater

smartwater Alkaline

[product:smartwater-alkaline] What are your favorite and must have beach items? [product:planters-nut-rition-vitality-blend-pouch]
Start your review of Smartwater Alkaline!
Rolanda L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Smartwater Alkaline uploaded by Rolanda L.
Smart water with alkaline is a game changer. This water not only tastes great but it also keeps your thirst quenched. Another thing you get a lot of water for a small price.
Tasha J.
Eatonton, GA
Smartwater Alkaline uploaded by Tasha J.
I like this flavor and taste... if that’s even possible. It doesn’t taste as irony as other waters that I have drank. I use this because my trainee suggested to get this type for my blood type.
Robin W.
Baker, LA
Smartwater Alkaline uploaded by Robin W.
Enjoyed the great clean flavor, didn’t have that salty taste that some waters have in my opinion.
Juliet R.
Smartwater Alkaline uploaded by Juliet R.
This water is refreshing and does what it is suppose to do. Hydrate! It’s not as pricey as some of the other alkaline waters on the market.
DeMiekah V.
Philadelphia, PA
Smartwater Alkaline uploaded by DeMiekah V.
Purchased at: CVS
So....Simply the best tasting #water EVER!!! Honestly the last time I had a bottle of that water that comes 24 for $4.99 SERIOUSLY tasted like metal...smh. I mean there was a gradual change over time, however know what's in your water and also think about why you may not like water. SOME WATER IS NASTY!!! Just that simple. Find some water you like and drink on!!! @smartwater is my #FAVORITE!!!💙💙💙
jacqueline L.
Oakland, CA
Smartwater Alkaline uploaded by jacqueline L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite alkaline water! It’s so refreshing and I feel the balancing effects.
DeMiekah V.
Philadelphia, PA
Smartwater Alkaline uploaded by DeMiekah V.
I think this is THE BEST TASTING WATER on the market!!! My opinion only. After drinking this it is absolutely difficult to drink anything else. Preferably the alkaline 9+pH. One day I was so thirsty and the only thing available was some cheap 24 waters for $4. I swear I could only taste metal. It made me so sick!!! SMARTWATER is so refreshing and crisp a must try!!! Smartwater Alkaline
Tanya Z.
Belton, MO
Smartwater Alkaline uploaded by Tanya Z.
Smartwater Alkaline is sooooo food and refreshing! Keeps me hydrated! It's vapor distilled and ionized with 9+ph...quenches my thirst and always tastes fresh and clean!! Go drink your water!!!
Sondra C.
New Gloucestr, ME
Usually I drink Essentia water but I recently bought some of these to try. Delicious! Once you are used to drinking water with a different PH, you get used to it. The smart water version of alkaline water costs less too! I’m hooked!
amber M.
San Antonio Tx
Love to drink water. Can drink smart water all day long. It is so refreshing and hydrating. It taste so good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa K.
Pt Charlotte, FL
il y a 2 ans
Ina J. il y a 3 mois
My fav items are slyk abalone sunglasses and a big beach umbrella as I stay out of the sun at the beach .