SmartSweets Gummy Bear Candy - Fruity

by SmartSweets

Kick sugar, keep candy with SmartSweets seriously sour low sugar gummy bears. SmartSweets gummy bears are free of sugar with no sugar alcohols and no artificial sweeteners. Enjoy chewy, juicy gummy bears without the sugar. Our stevia sweetened gummy...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SmartSweets Gummy Bear Candy - Fruity!
Julia R.
Plymouth, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
Oh my goodness hello perfect! I have a total sweet tooth that’s hard to crave. These gummy bears are only 3g of sugar per bag, AND free from sugar alcohols! Only 90 calories PER BAG!!! SmartSweets Fruity Gummy Bears - 1.8oz
Coco A.
westVan
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The original smart sweets are the best!! Even the sour original ones are best. I found they were more gummy bear texture. (These ones pictured are the original)
Lee-Ann S.
Truro, NS
Love the firm texture of these candy. They are perfect for my keto diet and curb candy cravings I get.

Looking for your answer?