BY SMARTSWEETS

At SmartSweets we’ve innovated the first candy that kicks sugar—naturally. Our promise to you: free from sugar alcohols and artificial sweeteners. Every ingredient we use is non-GMO, always real and never artificial. Feel good about enjoying chewy gummy bears that are bursting with juicy, fruity flavour.

Lauren P.
I’m not sure why there are some lower reviews, this candy is bomb especially considered the ingredients and lack of sugar. It’s a bit pricey but when I’m trying to get a fix for my sweet tooth without killing my diet these are the ticket.
Lauren H.
Bloomington, MN
I love these SmartSweets Gummy Bears so much! There is way less sugar compared to what is in a normal bag of gummy bears. I bought these at Whole Foods on sale. There could be more in the bag, but to me it is worth it. I have repurchased several times. It is a nice guilt free treat!
mairead z.
Denver
The smart sweets products are addicting! Good luck eating just a few. I am so glad I can find these gummies at most health food stores as they are a great alternative to what you find at a gas station. I love the flavor and chewy consistency without the guilt!
Andrea S.
Chicago
These gummy bears are my favorite flavor. The sour gummies are good too, but these take the cake. These taste like regular gummy bears. Seriously!! I always end up eating more than 1 bag because they're so good. I can't live without these!
Sarah J.
Manchester, PA
I had high Hope's for these and I was so excited to see the nutritional facts. I got the fruit flavor and the sour. First of all these are so hard and tough to chew and they have barely any flavor which is disappointing since they cost ALOT for a small bag. I might repurchase in a pinch if I want a quick guilt free treat but other than that I wont reach for these.
Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
I had really high expectations for these but I was extremely disappointed. Not only are they crazy expensive, but they're also really tough to chew (it's like gnawing on an eraser). They're so dense that if you smack a gummy off the table, it makes a loud knocking sound. The taste for all flavours was also super bland and barely noticeable. Worst gummies I've ever eaten. I had to throw away the bag because none of my friends and family liked them either.
Jen V.
Caledon
It’s a good thing I love these gummies so much or else I wouldn’t give it such a great review. The price on a 50g bag is $3.99 Canadian which is quite pricey for some gummies. I do love the flavour and the firmness of each gummy