SmartStraps 14' 6800 lb Tow Rope

by smartstraps

The Tow Rope is ideal for home, auto and recreational use. It can be used to recover stuck vehicles such as trucks, tractors or smaller vehicles. It is made with high-quality, braided polypropylene rope that is mildew-resistant and has zinc-plated, rust-resistant hooks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SmartStraps 14' 6800 lb Tow Rope!
Antonio G.
SmartStraps 14' 6800 lb Tow Rope uploaded by Antonio G.
I received this product for free from Influenster and Winston products in exchange for my honest review. This tow strap is very strong and easy to use! The strap has a large hook to prevent from slipping. I don’t think the product would come apart or break loose.
Jenn H.
This is a fantastic purchase! Very durable tow straps! I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting or needing a new tow straps! Very affordable! Happy with my purchase
Jason T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
SmartStraps 14' 6800 lb Tow Rope uploaded by Jason T.
I really loved this smart strap tow rope, I was able to tow a whole vehicle with it as well as strapped down a washer and drying machine with no problem. It was extremely easy to use and I highly recommend this brand
Donald  H.
Opelika, AL
SmartStraps 14' 6800 lb Tow Rope uploaded by Donald  H.
Finally got the chance to test the Winston tow rope 14’ 6800 lb. it was a simple hookup the product is strong and very useful easy to store guys go out and scoop one up you won’t be sorry trust me it surprised me but then again all I pulled was a Chevy impala thanks influenster
Melissa B.
Edinburg, TX
Winston Cargo & Towing items are quality made and have the towing capacity to fit all needs. We needed to move a load of dressers on our trailer and needed something that would hold it in place. We needed something strong enough since the dressers were heavy and this did just that. No swaying or moving while in transit and held the items in place the whole way. Quality made towing rope.
Ashley L.
Braham, MN
SmartStraps 14' 6800 lb Tow Rope uploaded by Ashley L.
SmartStraps 14' 6800 lb Tow Rope uploaded by Ashley L.
This tow strap is perfect for keeping in the toolbox of our RZR incase we need it out on the trails. The rope seems strong enough for anything we would use it for, I don't think I would use it for a vehicle tho. I would like to see a little bit bigger and more heavy duty clamps as I don't know how well those will hold up. Overall it seems like a good product and I'm glad to have it for if we need it.
Lakisa B.
Clinton Twp, MI
I haven’t needed to use this tow rope yet, but I will for sure keep it in my truck for future possibilities. The rope is nice and thick, but the hook/clip doesn’t look very sturdy. Being in Michigan, there is always a chance that you have to pull someone out of a ditch.
Johana M.
SmartStraps 14' 6800 lb Tow Rope uploaded by Johana M.
This rope is great for towing! My man’s is super happy about this one. Seems pretty durable and the length is pretty good too. Haven’t used it yet, but I’m sure it will come in handy.

Looking for your answer?