ElectronicsPhones, Tablets & WearablesMobile PhonesRue du Commerce
Smartphone Redmi Note 8 4+64Go 480MP+80MP+20MP+20MP 4000mAh,Blanc

Smartphone Redmi Note 8 4+64Go 48.0MP+8.0MP+2.0MP+2.0MP 4000mAh,Blanc

by Rue du Commerce

Lo deseo con el alma me lo regalarian
Start your review of Smartphone Redmi Note 8 4+64Go 48.0MP+8.0MP+2.0MP+2.0MP 4000mAh,Blanc!
Tamar  T.
New Castle, DE
Purchased at: Amazon
I have Xiaomi Redmi note 8t. Pretty good phone, works very well and has a very durable battery. As for the charger it has super fast charging mode. Takes good photos. One thing I really like and can't see is his case. #voxbox #influenster
Stacey J.
Mcminnville, TN
Pretty sure that this phone was the RED phone that verizon sold for a very limited time. It cost a lot, it's not the exact phone, thus seems newer and rebranded. I would recommend the Samsung ober this phone, even though this one is more affordable/available as the RED phone was limited quantities only and for a short amount of time. The caneras are great quality even though you're buying a phone,.as was LG the greatest brand for the camera, this is like that as well. I would improve this by putting the gorilla glass if i was the manufacturer like the RED and Motorola had. Also the RED was indestructibke all around. Disnt even need case. Great for government employees.
Jess K.
Tucson, AZ
Amazing speed and incredible quality!!! This is one of my favorite apple products!!! It’s super durable but also extremely affordable!!! I would definitely recommend getting this one!!!
Rita C.
Ridgefield, NJ
Smartphone Redmi Note 8 4+64Go 48.0MP+8.0MP+2.0MP+2.0MP 4000mAh,Blanc uploaded by Rita C.
The display is awesome the picture is crisp and clear. Great to watch movies like Netflix and Hulu on it. Battery life is also good. I streamed Four hours on Hulu and it only took 25% of the battery life of it
Julie R.
Roscoe, NY
The absolute best device on the market! My personal opinion of course but you should get one and try it for yourself you will not be disappointed
Deepak T.
mumbai
Smartphone Redmi Note 8 4+64Go 48.0MP+8.0MP+2.0MP+2.0MP 4000mAh,Blanc uploaded by Deepak T.
Nice smart phones light weight... Future is cool camera is very nice.... Looks is nice ram processor internal memory nice
María M.
Villa General Belgrano
Smartphone Redmi Note 8 4+64Go 48.0MP+8.0MP+2.0MP+2.0MP 4000mAh,Blanc uploaded by María M.
Muy buen precio para lo que es el celular, muy buena cámara, anda bien rápido y resistente. La verdad que no me esperaba que sea tan bueno y me sorprendió realmente. Estéticamente es muy lindo, la parte de atrás es hermosa, yo me compre el que va de azul a violeta y me encanta!!!
MaríaD01-131523 U.
Doral, FL
Smartphone Redmi Note 8 4+64Go 48.0MP+8.0MP+2.0MP+2.0MP 4000mAh,Blanc uploaded by MaríaD01-131523 U.
For the price is one of the best smartphone I ever had, good looking , fast and a nice camera, interesting apps like browser that allows you download WhatsApp stories, of course I recommended for other , that don’t want to spend to much money.
Hammad S.
Lucknow
I purchased this phone just 5 days after its launch . Yes it did matched my expectations ...however I didn't found the camera quality so good as much it has been shown in its specs. Overall performance is good , till now there has been no problem .. I would definitely recommend you to buy this phone if you are looking for a good phone in less budget , then REDMI NOTE 8 is the one for you . Smartphone Redmi Note 8 4+64Go 48.0MP+8.0MP+2.0MP+2.0MP 4000mAh,Blanc
Magali S.
Bon site mais je ne commande pas souvent, c'est mon fils a commander son avant dernier téléphone là bas. D'ailleurs les téléphones ne durent pas chez lui. Il a le Redmi Note 11 maintenant.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...