BY SMARTMOUTH

8 Packs - Each contains 45 Sugar Free Mint Pieces. Advanced Clinical Formula. Freshens Breath with Smart-Zinc™. For a Healthier State-of-Mouth™. With Xylitol SmartMouth® Mints add zinc ions into your mouth for fresher breath and a Healthier State-of-Mouth™.  Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron. Questions? see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Clinton, MS
These were awesome for my mom who recently had to undergo radiation for a carcinoma on her jaw. this caused her to have extreme dry mouth and loss of taste. My 3 year old nephew thinks they are pretty good too!
Winter Haven, FL
I always have a dry mouth and constantly finding myself getting a drink because I feel so thirsty I think I should try to use this
Ed H.
Ed H.
Guys Mills, PA
I really found this to be a wonderful alternative to candies for dry mouth caused by medication (s)
Neeyah R.
Neeyah R.
Miami,fl
They are excellent and the mint helps with my breathing problem by opening my air way So i strongly recommend!
iqra h.
iqra h.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Want to try these, want these in a voxbox. they look good, let's hope their good! i would love to get a voxbox and have these provided. i love mints so these mints look good to me
India H.