SmartMouth Advanced Clinical Formula Toothpaste with Fluoride uploaded by Gisela Q.

BY SMARTMOUTH

Fresh From the Dentist Feeling. + Freshens Breath with Smart-Zinc™. Whitening Formula with Zinc Ion Technology. Enhances Fresh Breath. For a Healthier State-of-Mouth. Anti-Cavity. Removes Plaque SmartMouth Whitening Toothpaste with Fluoride answers all of your toothpaste needs.  It contains fluoride to protect your teeth from cavities, it contains additional zinc ions to boost your fresh breath, and it helps remove stains to reveal the natural whiteness of your teeth. Regular brushing w. see more...

Sami W.
Dallas, TX
I never knew I could be so passionate with a toothpaste! It's bubbly and a nice minty fresh flavor! I've noticed I have had much fresher breath for longer with this toothpaste!
Gisela Q.
Bronx
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothpaste. I use it everyday with the oral rinse. These products leave my mouth super clean and fresh. I bought both of them in my local pharmacy.
Amber P.
It's a great product but I find prescription toothpaste to have a higher fluoride content.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
This toothpaste is awesome!! It has a minty flavor and leaves your breath smelling good.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a good toothpaste?