SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® White Wine Chicken & Couscous uploaded by Sara-Catherine F.SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® White Wine Chicken & Couscous uploaded by Danielle P.

BY SMART ONES #53 in Frozen Entrees

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Out of all the frozen entrees my crazy self has eaten, these have been my favorite. They don't taste like "frozen tv dinners". I don't feel guilty for eating them, and they taste delicious. I love the more sophisticated choices of entree options. Thanks, Influenster for the complimentary sample to test! So good!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Bowling Green, KY
I received a coupon for this as a free product to sample in my #tastyvoxbox. It was surprisingly good! I eat frozen meals like this for lunch often, and I have to say that this one tasted a lot better! It had tons of flavor, and the chicken didn't feel rubbery like in other frozen meals. I'd buy this again!
Louella Marie B.
Louella Marie B.
Guadalupe, AZ
Smartmade products are one of the tastiest healthy frozen meals. I received a free coupon from influenster to try one of these. At first I was a skeptic since it's frozen meals, however I enjoyed everybite. Especially that couscous yum
April W.
April W.
I'm not really a "Frozen Meal Eater" but this was nice... I took it along with me for lunch (saved myself some $$$) and I was pleasantly surprised. It didn't taste like the frozen dinners my mom would get us for after school snacks .
Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
Alexandria, VA
It was okay... not really a fan of the taste or how I felt after eating it. It was easy to prepare, and the value was okay. Would make it better if they had organic ingredients or non gmo.
James H.
James H.
Lantana, FL
Not a big fan of couscous. But what grabbed my attention was the white wine chicken. Substituted the couscous with white rice and had quite the meal
Ely R.
Ely R.
son deliciosas para algun almuerzo familiar o con amigos de verdad estoy encantada lo he comprado varias veces
Angela M.
Angela M.
Absolutely love these meals. They have great flavor and aren't too pricy. Would definitely recommend
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Grain Valley, MO
I was very pleased with this one! The chicken does not taste rubbery or have that recently frozen texture. The vegetables are all cooked well and everything is seasoned wonderfully. I've never had couscous before, admittedly, but this seems to be cooked really well and tasted nice! Biggest plus is the ingredients, for me! Everything is REAL food, no crazy long scientific names. The only complaints I have about the ingredients is the cane sugar and maybe the added yeast, but those are minor issues that are more for my personal health reasons. Great product!
Sara-Catherine F.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I am only giving this three stars because it's not bad but it isn't my favorite, it's average. It takes about five minutes to heat up which isn't bad. This is my first Smartmade meal I have tried and I will definitely try other ones made by them. This really isn't bad at all especially for healthier frozen options. I still like healthy choice the best!
Aarti S.
Aarti S.
Bellevue, WA
Does this contain saturated fats?