SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® White Wine Chicken & Couscous uploaded by Sara-Catherine F.SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® White Wine Chicken & Couscous uploaded by Danielle A.

BY SMART ONES #85 in Frozen Entrees

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
This is probably one of the most disgusting meals I've had from smart ones. I bought it because I was doing a cleanse and it had all of the ingredients I could eat. After a few bites that I had to choke down, I tossed it in the trash. Never again.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
This was pretty much a mushy mess. I cooked it in the microwave exactly as instructed. Was not pleasant to look at, but I tasted it anyway. No flavor, whatsoever. Definitely will not purchase again.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I am only giving this three stars because it's not bad but it isn't my favorite, it's average. It takes about five minutes to heat up which isn't bad. This is my first Smartmade meal I have tried and I will definitely try other ones made by them. This really isn't bad at all especially for healthier frozen options. I still like healthy choice the best!
Samantha H.
Grain Valley, MO
I was very pleased with this one! The chicken does not taste rubbery or have that recently frozen texture. The vegetables are all cooked well and everything is seasoned wonderfully. I've never had couscous before, admittedly, but this seems to be cooked really well and tasted nice! Biggest plus is the ingredients, for me! Everything is REAL food, no crazy long scientific names. The only complaints I have about the ingredients is the cane sugar and maybe the added yeast, but those are minor issues that are more for my personal health reasons. Great product!
CoCo G.
I am not normally a fan of microwaveable meals but because I received a coupon in exchange for my honest opinion I decided to give it a try. I thought it was ok but I don't think I would get it again. It wasn't as hot at a normally prefer and I thought the flavor was a little bland.
Louella Marie B.
Delano, CA
Smartmade products are one of the tastiest healthy frozen meals. I received a free coupon from influenster to try one of these. At first I was a skeptic since it's frozen meals, however I enjoyed everybite. Especially that couscous yum
Melanie H.
Many, LA
This was surprisingly really good! The chicken was tender and juicy, the couscous was cooked just right, and the veggies weren't mushy but nice and tender as well. I also liked that the sauce wasn't too salty and allowed me to add a little bit more seasoning if I wanted to. Will definitely try more from this brand and especially this meal.
Cassandra C.
High Point, NC
I saw this in my local Walmart the other night! The cons is the price. It's almost 4.00$ at Walmart and I know that's the cheapest. The chicken was delicious and the couscous was as well. The Sauce I wasn't in love with but the veggies were awesome so all and all it was pretty good!
Ashley W.
Nashville, NC
I have been very pleased with the SmartMade line, but unfortunately this may be my least favorite dish. I just wasn't crazy about the taste. I love the idea of ingredients I can pronounce but if I don't like the flavors together it just isn't something I will try again.
Shelby K.
Wetumpka
These SmartMade dinners are some of the best quality frozen dinners I have ever tried! I will buy this continuously. They might be a little more pricey than other but it's worth it.
Aarti S.
Bellevue, WA
Does this contain saturated fats?