SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® Turkey Sausage & Roasted Vegetable Lasagna Bake uploaded by Amanda B.SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® Turkey Sausage & Roasted Vegetable Lasagna Bake uploaded by Jai K.

BY SMART ONES

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

Amanda B.
Cartersville, GA
Real food real easy!
12/14/2016
Average rating: 5out of 5 stars
by AmandaFromMichigan
I eat a lot of frozen dinners. In fact, I eat one every day at work. I wasn't super excited about any of them. This changed when I tried my Smart Made dinner. It was real food and it was easy to make. It tasted like a dinner from a restaurant and it was full of vegetables and flavor. It was really filling and kept me going throughout my day as a cubicle jockey. I got a coupon to try this for free, but it did not influence my opinion. I will be switching to Smartmade.
Christine B.
This wasn't bad. It's an easy, fast, and convenient meal for days that I don't feel like cooking or want a quick lunch. I like that it is healthier than other frozen meal options and I like that Smartmade has many different varieties. The only thing I would have liked more is if the sausage bits in this specific meal were a little bigger, they were tiny.
Tyra W.
Essex, MD
I found this frozen dinner to be extremely tasty. Unfortunately I devoured it before taking a picture. I enjoy the smartmade meals by Smart Ones because they are generally made with healthier ingredients and they are delicious. This particular one has turkey sausage, zucchini, whole wheat pasta, marinara l, and ricotta cheese. The ONLY reason this lost a star is because of the portion size. I still needed a snack after finishing the meal.
Savanah G.
Tulsa, OK
I eat a lot of frozen meals for lunch at work.  I have to say, this is one of the better meals I have had lately.  I like that it has healthier ingredients than most other meals.  I also really enjoy the taste.  My only complaint is that I have had it be slightly watery after it is finished cooking, even after mixing it all together.  Would definitely recommend this product though for a quick and easy lunch.
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
I received a coupon from Influenster to try this product for free. I enjoyed it, even though I do not typically buy frozen meals or diet meals such as this. I would say that it is a decent value and it is certainly better than other freezer meals I have eaten in the past.
Donna L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Very different but was very good. When I saw the package it looked interesting. Good value. Was on sale. Very healthy. I liked that. Hard to get them on sale but worth the wait,. Very delicious. Not disappointed at all. Yes would buy in a minute
Jodie M.
This is excellent, so much better than the regular smart ones. It's a little pricy so it will be something I get when it goes onsale. It wasn't mushy and the flavor was great and I don't feel bad about eating it.
Kendra B.
Twin Lakes, WI
Oh my goodness this product is SO GOOD! It is a little more expensive then the regular microwave health meal but it is worth every penny! They are very filling and have great ingredients and just the right amount of calories, I highly recommend!
Karaleigh S.
Wauconda, IL
I like the clean ingredients and healthy options available. It makes eating healthy much easier when you don't have the time to prepare and cook a whole meal. This was my first time trying one but I would definitely get them again and recommend it to my friends.
Sarah C.
I was pleasantly surprised by this meal. It had lots of flavor. I really liked the turkey sausage and the veggies were good too. I had it for lunch today and would definitely eat it again. I got a coupon to try it for free and accidentally bought the wrong item. I went back and got this with my own money and am glad I did.