BY SMART ONES #68 in Frozen Entrees

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Doesn't taste like those other brand name frozen dinners. This one is actually flavorful even right after you initially microwave. I like that there are quite a few options as well when it comes to actually deciding which to buy. Would have to take a second look at the nutrients value before I give it five stars.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
This is a really great frozen dinner. When heated correctly it actually tastes like real food, that is fresh and enjoyable. This particular smartnade had a lot of flavor, much more than I would have expected of a frozen meal!
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Clarksville, IN
I thought this meal was a great lunch for me at work. The chicken had good flavor and wasn't like your normal boxed meal. While it was a a little pricey maybe with some Sunday coupons it might help in the future.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
This frozen entree was actually pretty tasty! I bought it at Kroger with a coupon and wish they weren't so expensive so I could afford them more often. The peanut flavor was great and the food tasted fresh!
Daniel M.
Daniel M.
Compton, CA
The Spicy Peanut Smart Ones Meal was pretty good. The price is a little high so I don't know if this is something I would continue to get.
Yesmin M.
Yesmin M.
bronx, ny
es una gran comida para llevarla al trabajo simplemente por que no quieres cosinar, es muy balanciada y saludable con una calidad muy buena se las recomiendo ami en lo particular me encanto y no solo eso es una convinacion perfecta
Shauna P.
Shauna P.
i'm normally sooo picky when it comes to chicken in frozen meals but this one by far exceeded my expectations. The chicken tasted like i cooked it up myself, not rubbery and spongey like other frozen meals. i love this meal and will for sure buy it again
Amy S.
Amy S.
Target was my spot to shop for this frozen meal offer. I'm not a big fan of frozen meals, but since this meal is supposed to be a healthy choice I decided to give it a try. To my surprise it was a whole lot better than other frozen meals I purchased in the past. Will definitely give it another try.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
I saw a coupon for this on Ibotta so I gave it a try. It was tasty but wasn't enough food to fill me up and it was kind of on the pricey side. I guess you're paying for healthier ingredients but I probably won't be buying this again
Jannette D.
Jannette D.
Houston , TX
I bought this after hearing about it from a friend. I didn't like it too much but maybe it was the kind I got. I did pick up other glavors so I'm willing to give it another try. Hopefully the other ones I got will taste better
Sonia E.
I purchased my SmartMade by Smart Ones Spicy Peanut Chicken and Broccoli from my local Target. I assumed, as with most frozen meals I wouldn't be satisfied or the food wouldn't taste good. I was pleasantly surprised. The taste was authentic and the proportion was perfect. I'll be purchasing more SmartMade meals for lunch and just to have as quick easy meals at home. Does anyone have any favorites that I should try?