SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® Roasted Vegetables with Angel Hair

by Smart Ones

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

Is this as good as regular pasta?
Haven't tried this one yet is it tasty??
Is this dish vegetarian?
Start your review of SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® Roasted Vegetables with Angel Hair!
I love smart made meals! They are so quick and easy to make. Such a perfect meal for on the go. And must I say, they are delicious!
Clintwood, VA
Was so excited to try this. Will definitely be purchasing more of these meals. So delicious and good for you.
Marietta, OH
another great meal from smart ones! roasted vegtables with angel hair is so very good, and its good for me!
Philadelphia, PA
TASTES DELISH! Love the convenience, love the homemade taste even more. Can't wait to try all varieties!
Effort, PA
This stuff is so yummy! I love these for on the go lunches at work! And they are a healthier version!
Bradenton, FL
Really pleased with this complimentary sample from the #tastyvoxbox - quick, good tasting meal
Clarksville, TN
Love this brand. Their stuff is so yummy. Definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
It's sooooo good! Super easy for when you don't have time to cook plus it's healthy!
Brooklyn , NY
I tried this. It taste pretty good. I recommend to people to try it. It's good !!!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I love the variants its got...I feel this is one of.the best brands by far I have tried...n I love them totally