SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® Roasted Vegetables with Angel Hair

by Smart Ones

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

Is this as good as regular pasta?
Haven't tried this one yet is it tasty??
Is this dish vegetarian?
Start your review of SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® Roasted Vegetables with Angel Hair!
Harrisonville, MO
I snagged this meal with the coupon from my Tasty Voxbox! I don't eat frozen meals very often, but thought this would be an easy and quick lunch for my day before Thanksgiving baking. I felt like for the calories, it was very flavorful and satisfying. The only negative was that the noodles were slightly chewy. But I would buy again for a quick option!
Clarksville, TN
I received a coupon in my #tastyvoxbox and I tried this, I don't normally eat frozen meals because they always seem to leave me hungry but this one actually filled me up! And the quality was pretty great too. It was flavorful and the meat was moist which surprised me! I am absolutely impressed and will be purchasing more in the future!
Hillsboro, OR
I wasn't sure how I'd like this whole wheat pasta in a frozen meal. Turns out it wasn't mushy, it was great and had a nice chew to it. I liked the sauce, it wasn't too sweet or overpowering. It has a nice roasted pepper flavor to it and it isn't too smokey. I liked this, it's not a huge product for the price. But it is tasty.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Whole wheat pasta isn't my favorite choice, but with all these toppings i was able to eat it. This is a great lunch alternative If you need to grab a frozen meal and run out the door to work. It doesn't take that long to heat up and it seems healthier than most frozen meals since it has vegetables!
Sarasota , FL
I got a coupon in my tasty vox box for a free smart made meal. I was super excited to try out a healthier frozen meal and I am very happy I got to try this one! The pasta was tasty and so wear the vegetables and chicken! I will be buying this at full price and I can't wait to try more flavors!
Phoenix , AZ
I chose this product to review because I'm not a giant fan of frozen processed meats. The pasta and veggies were good together. I ended up making some of my own pasta and veggies to make a bigger portion. The taste wasn't anything that more than I would expect from a frozen meal though.
Elkins Park, PA
I received a coupon for this meal in my tasty voxbox. It compares favorably to similar healthy meals. Carb count is a little high. Very easy to prepare, just heat it up in the microwave. Seems healthy. Was pretty tasty, even though it didn't look like it would be. Would recommend.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I am not a big frozen meal person because they never turn out very good and the meat always tastes bad to me. I gave this a try because I received a free coupon. It actually tasted really good. I was very pleased with this meal and it actually filled me up. I can see myself buying this in the future for my lunch at work.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Loved this! Super great price, and I love that they offer angel hair. Most frozen pastas aren't. The flavor was very good, not too much pepper. This is my first time buying these, and I will definitely be repurchasing. I love the healthy options.
Kingwood, WV
With the coupon from my TASTY voxbox, I purchased this Smart One. I usually do not eat carbs in the form of flour or grain, but the angel hair pasta in this box was full of nutrients and was very tasty! I was very pleased with the taste of this and how long it kept me full! Absolutely will be trying other versions.