SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® Roasted Vegetables with Angel Hair uploaded by Shamiza D.SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® Roasted Vegetables with Angel Hair uploaded by Mandi R.

BY SMART ONES #32 in Frozen Entrees

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

Stephanie V.
This was supposed to be free with my VoxBox (via a coupon) but I actually ended up having to pay for it (the store said the coupon did not apply to smartmade--just smartones). It's pretty pricey for a TV Dinner, honestly.
Regardless, I did decide to get the roasted veggies with angel hair pasta because I wanted to try it.
I liked that it didn't leaving me feeling grossly full, but instead satisfied. It was not amazingly delicious, but that's normal for a TV Dinner. I feel this particular one could be recreated for the whole family in a much more delicious recipe, but for on the go, it's not too shabby!
Danielle P.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
Of all of the frozen meals that I have tried, this one is by far the best. I received a sample of this from Influenster for my honest opinion and I am so glad I got the chance. There are such good flavors packed into such a small container and far easier than if I made the same thing for myself. It's nice to have in a pinch when I don't have time to make myself a meal or if I need a perfectly portioned meal.
Mandi R.
Tampa, FL
I'm not a big fan of frozen dinners normally. I typically eat Organic, fresh food. I recieved a coupon for one of the meals in my #Tastyvox and decided to try it for my lunch one day. It was better than I expected! I would recommend it to people who eat frozen dinners. It is definitely better than most!
Jamie S.
Orlando, FL
I received a coupon from my #tastyvoxbox for this meal and was a little skeptical considering I don't like whole wheat pasta that much. It was rather tasty and the sauce masked the wheat flavor. It's a little too pricey for my liking but not bad for a frozen meal.

I tried this product complimentary for sample purposes.
Ashley S.
Crossett, AR
I received a coupon for this free in my tasty voxbox. These are awesome I actually prefer them to lean cuisine. This is my first time buying them and I will definitely buy again!! They are also at a good price point for the awesome flavor choices they have!
Kelsey D.
This was a really good meal for a reasonable price. I was able to bring it to work. It had great flavor, the only thing I wished was that the ingredients were all natural/organic. Great flavor though!
Cynthia C.
CERRITOS, CA
I got a coupon from my tasty voxbox to try this and I got this angel hair one. It was so good! I got it for lunch at work and I was one happy camper. Definitely picking other choices next time.
Jenny B.
Thank you for the coupon in my #TastyVox box! Frozen dinners are great for the occasional quick lunch and I loved the healthy veggie option! Great taste, great pricing, and very convenient. :)
Kyra W.
High Bridge, NJ
I enjoyed this as a dinner! I'm a college student so I need food on the go. I'm also a vegetarian so I was glad they had a healthy vegetarian option. It was very tasty and had a good flavor.
Leslie B.
This is delicous !! I used it because I wanted to try something new I love spaguetties and this was absolutely amazing!! Recommend this t everybody is absolutely good and healthy
Alyx D.
Tinley park, IL
Is this dish vegetarian?
Lang H.
Dorchester, MA
What is the proportion of veggies to pasta?
Anna H.
Racine, WI
Haven't tried this one yet is it tasty??