SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® Roasted Vegetable Enchilada Bake

by Smart Ones

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

This product looks great I’ve never heard about it but seems like it’s highly addictive I would definitely try it but does it go bad ?! and is it healthy?
Start your review of SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® Roasted Vegetable Enchilada Bake!
E K.
Indiana
SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® Roasted Vegetable Enchilada Bake uploaded by E K.
I received a free coupon for this item in my VoxBox and got this product at Wal-Mart. I chose this kind because I am not a huge meat eater and this one seemed to be the only one without meat. I just ate this for lunch & loved it! It was so flavorful and had a lot of vegetables in it! Also, it cooks in only a few minutes (although I had to put it in for a minute more than the box suggested - the middle was still cold after 2 minutes) and the packaging is really cute (it's the little things!). I loved this meal and would definitely buy again :)
Katerina marie M.
Avon park, FL
I received a coupon for a free box from the tasty voxbox and I love this meal box it's much better then other tray meals the only thing is I can't see paying that much for it if I had to
Tessa P.
Elkton, MD
Yum! I’m a huge enchilada fan and this smart ones hits the spot! I would recommend it for sure.
Col G.
North Fort Myers, FL
If you like Spanish food this is delicious. Enchiladas taste very home made and I buy for family who eat it up as soon as it's made
Katrina S.
Tucson, AZ
Pretty good. Lots of sodium but not too bad. Very inexpensive which is nice Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good. Very good.
Tabitha W.
Hammond, IN
This doesn't look half-bad - I would love to see even more vegetarian options. I hope to see these products at Target soon.
Krina D.
I like to eat healthy and fresh food but trying this changed my diet. Smartmade makes meals that are healthy, tasty and filing for under $4. Doesnt contain too much sodium like other frozen or canned foods. Would def recommend if you live a busy lifestyle and sometimes you just need something quick.
Melissa G.
Denver, CO
This was really good to have for a quick lunch! I got this to try from influenster and I will try again
Ashley B.
This was actually really good, I recieved a coupon to try it free but I would buy again and will try different variations too. Good size for lunch or a snack.
Erin A.
Parkville, MO
These meals are great. They make it so easy to pack a healthy lunches for work without spending hours meal-prepping on the weekends.