SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® Roasted Vegetable Enchilada Bake uploaded by Laura E.SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® Roasted Vegetable Enchilada Bake uploaded by E G.

BY SMART ONES

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

Anna R.
This is my favorite smartmade microwaveable meal. It’s healthy and tastes delicious for being a quick, affordable meal for my on-the-go life. Reasonable price point. Can be found at most grocery stores.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I received a complimentary coupon for a SmartMade entree from Influenster. I don't eat meat so usually I skip the frozen food aisle. However, I was so happy to see that SmartMade had several meatless dishes. I chose this one and it was really good. I love that it's Mexican inspired and has a good amount of protein. Although less that I usually eat, it was still somewhat filling and made for a good lunch while at work.
Rosie L.
I received a complimentary coupon for a SmartMade entree from Influenster. I don't eat meat so I rarely eat frozen entree's. However, I was so happy to see that SmartMade had several meatless dishes, and this one seemed very balanced. I chose this one and it was really good. It had a lot of protein and was really filling. It was an easy and quick lunch.
Tara B.
West Chester, PA
I just started trying these new SmartMade products and this is my second meal. It was REALLY SPICY and I couldn't even make it through 1/2 the meal. the tortilla on the bottom is extremely thin and you cant even make it like a wrap it just falls apart. I will not be eating this flavor anymore.
Krina D.
I like to eat healthy and fresh food but trying this changed my diet. Smartmade makes meals that are healthy, tasty and filing for under $4. Doesnt contain too much sodium like other frozen or canned foods. Would def recommend if you live a busy lifestyle and sometimes you just need something quick.
E G.
Goshen, IN
I received a free coupon for this item in my VoxBox and got this product at Wal-Mart. I chose this kind because I am not a huge meat eater and this one seemed to be the only one without meat. I just ate this for lunch & loved it! It was so flavorful and had a lot of vegetables in it! Also, it cooks in only a few minutes (although I had to put it in for a minute more than the box suggested - the middle was still cold after 2 minutes) and the packaging is really cute (it's the little things!). I loved this meal and would definitely buy again :)
Robin f.
Hillsborough, NH
Pretty good product. It isn't necessarily what I would call "healthy" as it is full of all kinds of chemicals but it doesn't contain meat so that's a plus. It is also really easy for those busy or tired nights to just throw in the microwave.
Laura E.
This was my first time trying a SMARTMADE meal, and I have to say I'm super impressed. This was so good! I'm currently working from home, so these meals make the perfect healthy lunch that's quick and easy! The flavor was great, sodium is reasonable, just the right amount out of spice...love, love, love! And under $4.00! You can't get a fast food meal for that price. Thanks, SMARTMADE!
*I received this product complimentary in the #TastyVoxBox for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Got this for free to review. This is an okay frozen meal. It's a good choice for a quick, small lunch. I do think it's kind of pricey though, as it's over $3 for a meal and I usually don't pay over $2 when I do decide to buy frozen lunches. I think you should give this a try when there are brand or in-store coupons available to get this at a lower price. There are several options to choose from.
Shelby G.
I received a coupon for one of these SmartMade meals complimentary from influenster in my Tasty Vox Box. First of all, I was a little disappointed there weren't more veggie options. However, I was glad to find this one! Very good and not overly salty or "frozen-like." I would definitely purchase it again!