BY SMART ONES

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

• I received a coupon for this product to sample for free v...1 Answers
  • Does it taste fresh and is it actually delicious?1 Answers
  • How are these meals? I have been instructed and purchasin...1 Answers
Buy on SmartMade
kayla u.
Soooo good! It's roasted to perfection and doesn't dry out any when you cook it! I'll be eating these way more often now! I got one in my tasty voxbox to try free and review, it's definitely a new favorite for me!
Stephanie W.
Palatine, Il
Since I'm a vegetarian I gave the turkey to a friend. I ate the vegetables and they were SO good! Very filling! The sauce was very sweet and savory. My friend told me the turkey was good! Very light weight.
Alyssa C.
Richmond, VA
I received a coupon from influenster to get this for free and my opinions are my own! I love this product it tastes amazing for being a frozen meal I love it! I would buy this on my own again definitely!
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
Totally love love love! Super simple to make totally affordable. Its cheap in money but not in flavor. If your feeling lazy to cook and want something bomb head for a SmartMade dinner you wont regret it.
Caitlin V.
I got a free coupon for this in my voxbox and I love it! I was able to bring it for my lunch at work and thought it was great! I have tried many mirco meals in the past but found this to be full of flavor and very tasty! I do suggest this!
Lindsey D.
Decatur, GA
I have been eating SmartOnes single dinners for several years now and this new SmartMade does not disappoint. The food tastes incredibly fresh and the flavor is out of this world. It's also filled with a lot of protein which is a big plus. I will for sure be buying these again.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
I got one of these in my VoxBox from Influenster to try and I love it! It's way more healthy and the price isn't bad. Not the biggest fan of frozen dinners but this one might have changed my mind.
Brooke B.
Knoxville, TN
Pretty decent for a frozen meal!! Turkey was a tad bland and dry but overall not bad. Perfect thing to take to work or when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to cook something. Also feel like I'm not feeding my body junk too :)
Ada L.
Morrisville, NC
An amazingly balanced meal. I am usually not a fan of frozen dinner but this tastes like something I would cook up myself and it has a lower sodium content. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Saris H.
I really prefer to not eat frozen food but sometimes that's just not realistic for my schedule. I have loved this produce for a long time. It doesn't taste like frozen food which I love so much! I always recommend these!
Sara S.
Saint Paul, MO
I received a coupon for this product to sample for free via Influenster and all opinions are my own. Like the simple ingredients of this product. The veggies were crunchy and not mushy or tasteless. The seasoning was just right. It still tasted like a TV dinner type meal but definitely on the upper end of the spectrum. Will purchase again. Very convenient.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
How is the texture of the turkey? I find that way too many meats in frozen meals end up gummy, even in the oven, resulting in it going in the trash.
Megan R.
Columbus , OH
How are these meals? I have been instructed and purchasing bc I often take frozen dinners for work lunches. Any one know anything about these as a brand entirely?
Kasey C.
Does it taste fresh and is it actually delicious?
Kristen R.
I am a huge fan of frozen meals (the lighter options) for busy week nights. What variety of this product was everyone's favorite?