BY SMART ONES

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

• I received a coupon for this product to sample for free v...1 Answers
  • Does it taste fresh and is it actually delicious?1 Answers
  • How are these meals? I have been instructed and purchasin...1 Answers
Buy on SmartMade
Patricia P.
Miami, Florida
Me encanta este producto lo usé para hacer una parrilla con mi familia y me encanto se los recomiendo totalmente
josh m.
The chicken are always bad cuts, full of chewy fat, and sometimes hard. Would not recommend purchasing.
Karen K.
Hesperia, CA
Not so bad for a frozen meal needed on the go! Thank God I had some Frank's hot sauce near me to add some flavor!
Giselle T.
Adelanto, CA
So yummy ! Thank you smart made and Influenster for the free gift I loved it so much. I highly recommend this !
Ryan S.
Wilmington, DE
Delicious. TASTES LIKE THANKSGIVING DINNER ALL OVER AGAIN. Would buy again. Thank you influenster for the trial
chastity p.
Hannibal, MO
I would love to try one of these haven't yet! Would love to be chosen for the Voxbox so I can try before I buy!
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Not really a huge fan of this, it had hardly any flavor to it and didn't look all that appetizing when cooked.
Paul L.
Los Angeles, CA
SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® Roasted Turkey & Vegetables The turkey was actually moist and full of flavor!
Stephanie D.
marietta, OH
I really like this, the flavor is great and its very filling, and so much healthier than most meals like this!
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Love these meals! So tasty and yet affordable! I've been impressed by each version they offer. Great product
Sara S.
Saint Paul, MO
I received a coupon for this product to sample for free via Influenster and all opinions are my own. Like the simple ingredients of this product. The veggies were crunchy and not mushy or tasteless. The seasoning was just right. It still tasted like a TV dinner type meal but definitely on the upper end of the spectrum. Will purchase again. Very convenient.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
How is the texture of the turkey? I find that way too many meats in frozen meals end up gummy, even in the oven, resulting in it going in the trash.
Megan R.
Columbus , OH
How are these meals? I have been instructed and purchasing bc I often take frozen dinners for work lunches. Any one know anything about these as a brand entirely?
Kasey C.
Does it taste fresh and is it actually delicious?
Kristen R.
I am a huge fan of frozen meals (the lighter options) for busy week nights. What variety of this product was everyone's favorite?