BY SMART ONES

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

• I received a coupon for this product to sample for free v...1 Answers
  • Does it taste fresh and is it actually delicious?1 Answers
  • How are these meals? I have been instructed and purchasin...1 Answers
Emily B.
Columbus
For a frozen meal I say WOW! The sweet potatoes were actually roasted to bring out an extra flavor. Very healthy as well. I honestly don’t think I have any cons. Would definitely recommend this in the turkey version, meat is tender and juicy! Will definitely be repurchasing. For under $5 a meal I consider it a value.
This was perfect for my thanksgiving meal cravings! I purchased this from a King Soopers on my way to work. It tastes fresh, the sweet potatoes have a sweetened sauce and the green beans are fresh. This was a great purchase and I will buy it again.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
I've actively cut out frozen meals because of the sodium content, and generally they don't taste well. I received a coupon in my #tastyvoxbox, so I tried this flavor as it was one of the more appealing varieties I found at Walmart.

FIRST THOUGHTS: As soon as opening the package, I could smell the glaze. It was sweet, with a hint of cinnamon. I found it very nice.

TASTE: Glaze is sweet, with a very noticeable cinnamon flavor. Turkey was a tiny bit salty, but had a really good flavor. Texture of the turkey wasn't bad, very edible. Green beans were crisp, full of flavor. Sweet potatoes were my favorite part about this meal, they were a perfect balance of firm & soft. The glaze paired really nice with the potatoes, as did the addition of orange peal, which I found nice.

PRESENTATION: Not like the box, but that's a given with any pre-packaged food. The colors of the veggies were vibrant, much like vegetables that are flash frozen. Turkey was that beautiful turkey color.

FINAL THOUGHTS: It's a very delicious meal, but the calories for the size is a bit much (240 calories). I can make a more fulfilling meal with less calories, with just as much ease. The sodium content is obviously high (it's a frozen meal) at 580 mg (25% DV). It is a good source of protein, as advertised, with 20g, as well as Vitamin A & C, Calcium, & Iron. Would I buy again, yes. It was surprisingly tasty.

NOTES: I have a 700 watt microwave, so I had to increase cooking time by 30 seconds. I let it sit 1 minute without the film after cooking.
amanda n.
kingsland
This meal was very tasty. I’m not one to grab for diet meals because they are normally lacking in quality and quantity but not this meal. Large portion, great taste, no funny texture. Very good! I’ll be buying more!!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This one was okay. It was a little bland, but wasn’t that hateful. I probably wouldn’t repurchase it again. I have tried other brands that I thought tasted a lot better. I’m not sure I would recommend these to anyone.
Margaret B.
One of the best frozen dinners I've bought! The roasted sweet potatoes are delicious. Quick easy lunch to pop in the microwave! I have already repurchased this meal and look forward to trying the Smart Made varieties. I have already recommended this brand to my friends.
Alex B.
Los Angeles
This one is my favorite to take to work. Just meat a vegetables. Get to the point. It's deliciously flavored. I wish there were more just poultry and veggie SmartMade dinners.
Martha N.
Jersey City, NJ
Picked up a box of this delight this morning in a rush. Busy day and I would not have time to grab lunch. I paid $3.99 at Duane Read for the Roasted Turkey and Vegetables. Oh my goodness!...this was so yummy. I will definitely return to stock up on more of these. Got it at a great price and REAL ingredients. Couldn't be more pleased.
Danielle and DANA C.
Clinton, MS
This was a pretty good product to be a microwave meal! I've tried several different brands and this one was definitely worth trying again. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of it so you can see the quality and what it looks like. But overall, it's a great product for anyone looking for a quick healthy meal, or lunch/dinner on the go!
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
I received this meal free from Influenster for testing purposes and I really enjoyed this! I've bought SmartMade in the past and liked the quality for a frozen meal. I will definitely be picking more of these up at the store. The price is also not too bad and fairly affordable.
Sara S.
Saint Paul, MO
I received a coupon for this product to sample for free via Influenster and all opinions are my own. Like the simple ingredients of this product. The veggies were crunchy and not mushy or tasteless. The seasoning was just right. It still tasted like a TV dinner type meal but definitely on the upper end of the spectrum. Will purchase again. Very convenient.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
How is the texture of the turkey? I find that way too many meats in frozen meals end up gummy, even in the oven, resulting in it going in the trash.
Megan R.
Columbus, OH
How are these meals? I have been instructed and purchasing bc I often take frozen dinners for work lunches. Any one know anything about these as a brand entirely?
Kasey C.
Does it taste fresh and is it actually delicious?
Kristen W.
I am a huge fan of frozen meals (the lighter options) for busy week nights. What variety of this product was everyone's favorite?