BY SMART ONES #49 in Frozen Entrees

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

Cashunda W.
The Colony, TX
I'm very skeptical about frozen dinners. Quite frankly I avoid them by all means necessary. This particular one is pretty good. It could use a little more besides that they make great lunches.
Patrick J.
Canton, MA
I received a free coupon from Influenster to try one of these meals I have to say I am extremely pleased by the taste of this meal it tasted authentic and homemade I cannot wait to have more
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO
Este fue mi almuerzo. Me llegó un cupón para redimir y no lo dude. Excelente, la porcion ideal, es más tengo pensado comprar más cuando vaya al supermercado. Se los recomiendo ampliamente.
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
This had the perfect hint of oriental flavor with out being too spicy or hot! I love having something decently healthy that is easy to make and actually tastes good! I received a free sample for testing!
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
This orange sesame chicken bowl was delicious. Tons of flavor and kept me full u til dinner. It is a quick and easy way to have a health lunch at work. Smart made makes some great products.
Nikia M.
Birmingham, AL
This Smart Made Chicken was great! I thought it would taste like microwaveable food but it doesn't! I received a coupon from influenster for a free Smartmade meal and I am so thankful for it! 😊
Brittany N.
Dixon, KY
I love the flavor! When I want Chinese food this hits the spot. There aren't many calories but there is a lot of flavor. The rice was a little tough, so 4/5 stars.
Ashton B.
Dublin, OH
I'm normally not a frozen meal person but this was really good!! I got a coupon in my voxbox for a free meal. I had it yesterday for lunch and it was delicious!
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
i forgot i was eating a diet food! had really good flavor just added a pinch of salt to it. the flavors really stood out to me. Was very delicious!
Allison P.
Loved this one so much I recommend it to everyone who likes convenient and healthy meals. Will buy again and will buy for easy family meal nights.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
I'm going to be using my coupon I got in the voxbox soon but don't know which entree to get. Is this a good one? If not, which one do you like best?
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
#Tasty VoxBox was received to this smartmade complimentary for testing purchase.This was a very health portion I was pleasantly pleased how delious this was.I never heard of this product before the sample I will buy this again the price point was less than$4.00.I highly recommend your purchase many varties to choose from
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is this frozen meal?