BY SMART ONES #49 in Frozen Entrees

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

Bridget B.
Middleboro, MA
I received a coupon for #smartmade with my Tasty Voxbox. The orange sesame chicken bowl was excellent, I wouldn't believe it was a healthy choice if I hadn't bought it myself! Flavor was great, and easy to find in my local grocery store.
Alex G.
Grand Haven, MI
Really yummy! I received a coupon in my Voxbox for a free meal. I had it for lunch today and it was very tasty! It filled me up and really tasted good. Normally I don't love meat in my frozen meals because they taste weird but this one was good!
Melanie P.
Who isn't looking for an easy and healthy way to make dinner? Especially after those late nights at work. It was really easy to prepare my smartmade chicken dish and a healthy alternative to a lot of other frozen meals out there. I am going to look into other smartmade dishes for next week's grocery shopping!
KRISTIN B.
Lowell, AR
This was yummy. The chicken was a little rubbery but the taste was good and it smelled amazing. I love that these frozen meals use real ingredients with minimal preservatives. It's an easy alternative when you don't have time to prepare a healthy meal.
Shwetha A.
I received a voucher for this complimentary as part of a influenster voxbox. I like the flavor of the sesame but to be honest, I think the quinoa took away from the flavor. Or maybe I just live white rice too much. But other than that, healthy ingredients.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
Really tasty for a frozen meal. Lots of veggies which is expected, the sauce is delicious. I wish it had a tad more chicken but overall it's a great quick meal! I'll probably keep a few in the freezer for weeknights when I work late.
elena l.
SmartMade Orange Sesame Chicken Bowl. I was a first time consumer and I thought it was pretty good. It was simple to use because of the clear and simple instructions. I'll buy it again but they need to add more sauce and make it less bland.
Lauren M.
I've always been a fan of smart ones meals and I'm so glad I got to try a smart made meal with the coupon from my Voxbox. It was pretty filling and tasted a lot better than other frozen meals you can get at the store.
Katie M.
Brighton , MI
Not the biggest fan of the prices but it works well for my Weight Watcher diet. Quick and easy with a great taste. Most of these meals usually taste fake but this option did not disappoint. Great to take to work with me and easy to heat up. My recommendation...lower the price :)
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
I had received a coupon for a free meal from my voxbox recently and I gave it a try and I loved it! It was great for a night that you need something quick or even for a quick lunch.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
I'm going to be using my coupon I got in the voxbox soon but don't know which entree to get. Is this a good one? If not, which one do you like best?
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
#Tasty VoxBox was received to this smartmade complimentary for testing purchase.This was a very health portion I was pleasantly pleased how delious this was.I never heard of this product before the sample I will buy this again the price point was less than$4.00.I highly recommend your purchase many varties to choose from
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is this frozen meal?