BY SMART ONES #53 in Frozen Entrees

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Sweet-tastic! The Orange Seasame Chicken bowl is delish. It was the first the time I tried this flavor, and was pleasantly surprised. Who knew something so healthy for you could taste so good. Not to mention super convienant. I'd recommend to anyone, health nuts and food lovers.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill , MA
I got a coupon for smartmade on my voxbox. I wasn't aware of this brand before receiving my coupon. I was impressed with the cuisine and the meals they seemed more fancy than traditional frozen meals this was very good flavorful and the portion seemed small looking at it but it did fill me up on my lunch break
Melissa T.
I'm constantly on the go so I need frozen food to fall back on every now and then, but I worry about the sodium/preservative levels and quality of ingredients. With SmartMade I don't have to worry about that, it's healthy and delicious all at a good price! Thank you influenster for the sample!
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Not as flavorful as I would have liked it to be but then again, one is not meant to have these everyday. I don't personally think these are a healthier option as to cooking a homemade meal but if you are pressed for time; it's a healthier option than making a sandwich or something like that.
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
This was the first flavor of this that I tried. It had quinoa instead of rice and was really delicious. I took it to work for my meal on a night that I was working a long shift. If you like Sesame chicken from your local Asian-style restaurant, you should definitely try this one!
BRANDY C.
Slidell, LA
I loved this meal! I received a coupon to try it for free from influenster. I can honestly say It smelled and tasted very good. I actually bought it a few more times afterwards to eat on lunch at work. It is a quick, easy, and healthy meal without the hefty price!
Lindsey M.
LANSING, MI
Not worth the money! BUT it does not mean this is not good, however, other products have more flavor, even when not high in calories or sugar content. The sauce is not sweet nor flavorful, however, the veggies were crisp and fresh tasting, which is a treat!
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
So delicious! I love the Smart Ones meals because they are well made with quality ingredients. They heat well and don't fall apart at all. Orange Sesame Chicken has wonderful flavor, almost like something I would order in a restaurant. The portion is good and overall, a great meal for a great price!
Marisa S.
Boaz, AL
The Smart made meals by smart ones are absolutely delicious. Working night shift, I always have to bring my lunch and I feel like I'm always having to eat junk. Now that I've tried these smart Made meals, I now have something quick and delicious to carry with me. Something healthy that also fills me up. I'm in love ❤
Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This Smart Made Chicken bowl was absolutely delicious! Normally these microwavable, so called "Healthy" meals are unsatisfying and anything but healthy. However, I was so full after this meal and it tasted great. Will definitely buy in the future.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
I'm going to be using my coupon I got in the voxbox soon but don't know which entree to get. Is this a good one? If not, which one do you like best?
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
#Tasty VoxBox was received to this smartmade complimentary for testing purchase.This was a very health portion I was pleasantly pleased how delious this was.I never heard of this product before the sample I will buy this again the price point was less than$4.00.I highly recommend your purchase many varties to choose from
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is this frozen meal?