BY SMART ONES

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
I received a coupon from a VoxBox to try one of the meals for free and I was pleasantly surprised by the meal. I generally don't purchase frozen meals, especially healthy ones and when I do purchase them, I buy the Trader Joe's brand. The meal retails about $4.29 which seems like a normal price for a frozen entree. I looked at the nutritional facts and was shocked by the amount of sodium - but most frozen meals are high in sodium. I thought the entree would be salty, but I didn't think it was salty. There is a good variety of vegetables - bell peppers, snap peas and broccoli. The chicken didn't taste fake or plastic-y either, which is a plus. I'm glad there was sauce in the entree to give more flavor and I am definitely impressed that they used quinoa instead of white rice. Overall, I'm glad I tried it because I'm not OPPOSED to eating it again in the future.
Marita G.
Madison, AL
The flavor of this Smartmade meal is amazing! I'm not a fan of most frozen meals but Smartmade by Smart One has hit the mark with these. I love the fresh ingredients and simple recipes.
Ann C.
This dinner is so tasty especially with the orange and sesames , extremely delicious. I buy this regularly and is oriced affordable and it does not compare to any other frozen chicken meal.
Brittany C.
I'm not a big fan of frozen meals because they don't really have good nutrition or taste to them as much as i could if i made them. however, this was a pretty good meal. the sauce has quite a bit of flavor and the chicken was pretty good. i still would rather cook the meal myself but if you're in a rush, i would recommend this product. i do want to point out that i did recieve this product for free in order to test and review it
Lindsey T.
Greensboro, NC
I usually shy away from buying frozen meals because generally I don't like the way they taste. I received a coupon from Influenster to sample a Smartmade meal for free. I'm glad I was able to give this a try, I noticed this brand was new at my grocery store. As for the taste, it was flavorful. The quality matched the price. I am not particularly drawn to the other flavors my store offered in this brand because they aren't something I'd usually make myself. I would recommend this flavor though.
Ana S.
I received this product for free as part of my #tastyvoxbox. This is a great option when it comes to frozen meals.what I love about this product is that is really low calorie and with a good amount of protein. It is a good option for a rush day that you are trying to eat healthy or following a diet.
Emily L.
I got a coupon for this product in my Tasty Voxbox and this was my first time ever trying this product. I liked the variety they had, they had more interesting options than most other healthy frozen entrees. The flavor of the chicken was good, the rice was a little hard which i find happens a lot with pre made meals but other than that i enjoyed it and i would recommend them to friends who are on the go but trying to eat healthier
Fathima B.
Glenview, IL
Tasty frozen meal option compared to other dull frozen meal . It has a nice taste and its feels fresh not a feel of frozen . Plus the flavor is very good . This is first time trying this brand definitely better than my old brand so would definitely try other flavors to . I tried Asian oriental chicken and Thai chicken . Eager to buy other flavors too
Kristen R.
I am such a fan of orange chicken, and this did not disappoint! These are great for a quick dinner, or even a more satisfying lunch option! Although they aren't the cheapest option, they are perfect for me, a young professional on the go. And just think--you'd spend at least as much if you hit a drive-through, and this is so much better for you!
Meghan C.
This is by far the best frozen food product I have tried. The chicken was tender and actually tasted like chicken opposed to byproducts. The veggies were fresh and the sauce, tasty. The boxes are pretty cheap as well. I bought mine from Publix! I highly recommend!
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
I'm going to be using my coupon I got in the voxbox soon but don't know which entree to get. Is this a good one? If not, which one do you like best?
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
#Tasty VoxBox was received to this smartmade complimentary for testing purchase.This was a very health portion I was pleasantly pleased how delious this was.I never heard of this product before the sample I will buy this again the price point was less than$4.00.I highly recommend your purchase many varties to choose from
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is this frozen meal?