BY SMART ONES #49 in Frozen Entrees

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

Monique M.
I received a coupon from Influenster to try one of the SmartMade meals. I never purchase frozen meals, they never taste good enough to me, but this one surprised me. It tasted pretty good to a frozen food. It is a little high on sodium thought. This brand has a great variety of meals.
Margaret B.
Overland Park, KS
I love grabbing these from the store on days where I need a fast, cheap and healthy lunch. I have yet to try a flavor I don't like and this one is definitely my favorite. Takes some of the stress out of days where I forget my lunch or don't have anything to pack up. I"ll probably be a regular customer.
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
I absolutely loves getting to try this from Influenster. You normally don't think as frozen dinners as nutritional or tasty, but this one is a break through. I love taking these for lunches to work, so convenient!
Brooke B.
I think these little boxes are okay. They taste pretty good but I feel it could use more flavor in it's ingredients. I am a first time consumer. But I would probably buy again yet it is a bit pricey. I would probably like them better if they did not cost so much.
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
For a frozen meal, I was highly impressed. It tasted good and everything tasted fresh not frozen. I would buy these again over other types of frozen meals. It's a refreshing alternative to what's out there!
Sarah I.
Really good tasting option when a frozen meal is necessary. The sodium content was high, like most microwave meals. But it seemed much healthier than most lean cuisine/ south beach diet type frozen meals
Marisa D.
Tampa, FL
Initially, I REALLY WANTED to try SMARTMADE- yet after seeing my husband chew up fatty meat piece after fatty meat piece and spit into the trash, I was determined to try for myself.  And it was EXACTLY THE SAME.  DO NOT waste your $$$$ on overhyped food!!
Alexis J.
Traverse City, MI
I don't have a lot of faith in dozen meals but this one was pretty good! It had a nice orange sesame flavor that wasn't over powering. The snap peas were crisp and the chicken was nice and moist.
Kristina R.
I received a coupon in my VoxBox and purchased this and I loved this easy meal! Very easy and pretty delicious for a microwave meal. Will definitely be buying more.
Alexis R.
I had seen this line of products in a magazine and wanted to try. They are a little pricey, but have great flavor compared to some of the other microwaveable products I have eaten. I would buy again, especially if they have a sale at my local grocery store.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
I'm going to be using my coupon I got in the voxbox soon but don't know which entree to get. Is this a good one? If not, which one do you like best?
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
#Tasty VoxBox was received to this smartmade complimentary for testing purchase.This was a very health portion I was pleasantly pleased how delious this was.I never heard of this product before the sample I will buy this again the price point was less than$4.00.I highly recommend your purchase many varties to choose from
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is this frozen meal?