BY SMART ONES #52 in Frozen Entrees

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

Judy P.
I usually like Orange Sesame Chicken and had high hopes for this meal but it was awful. The consistency of the quinoa was very strange - mushy and grainy at the same time. The chicken had an odd flavor and the sauce was not enough to save it. I would not recommend this meal.
Lacey F.
I have always been a fan of Smart Ones. They offer a wide selection of products. I received a coupon to try the SMARTMADE for free from Influenster, so I tried out this flavor. I have to say it was not my favorite. The orange tasted too fake. I was also disappointed in the selection of SMARTMADE. There were only 2 options and they weren't easy to find. I think I will stick with my regular SmartOne flavors.
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
I'm pleasantly surprised by Smart Made but it isn't the best thing I have eaten by this brand. The quinoa was an odd choice for an asian inspired dish. The orange sesame sauce was very good and the vegetables were nicely steamed not chewy or limp. I think it's a good choice for a lunch or meal on the go because the portion is not large enough for a dinner entree.
Christina P.
I usually try to shy away from buying frozen meals because the quality is crap. I received a coupon from Influenster to sample a Smartmade meal for free. I'm glad I was able to give this a try. As for the taste, it was flavorful. The quality matched the price. I loved the orange sesame chicken bowl. I would recommend this product.
Stephanie C.
Fontana , CA
It's a lot better than the other frozen meals I've had. However, the chicken seemed a little bland and need some more seasoning. Also, I thought the portion was way too small, it didn't even fill me up all that much when I finished it. The price was fair and I would buy it again, but it does need some minor improvements.
Amethyst V.
Monticello, NY
I received a coupon to try smart made for free and used it to try this product. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality. I enjoyed the meal and appreciated the chance to try it but I do find it overpriced. I don't think I would purchase this again unless it was on sale but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
Katherine M.
I received a complimentary sample of this product through Influenster and I was pleasantly surprised! I really enjoyed it and think it has a great taste. It is a great product for busy people who need a quick and easy meal. Will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Tara B.
West Chester, PA
This is my 3rd box of these Ive tried. I love normal Orange Chicken on rice. But this uses Quinoa and I did not like it that much. Its kind of flavorless. there is not much in the package too. The chicken was overcooked and I will be hungry after about an hour.
Zachary W.
Moon Township, PA
The flavor of this item was great, it was hard to believe I was eating a frozen dinner. Unfortunately, the portion size was just too small and I felt more like I was eating an appetizer than a meal. I would consider buying this product in the future but would need more than one to fill me up!
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
This was th eonly one available at the store at the time. However it was so yummy. I habe never had one of the smartmade meals and i have to admit they are delicious!!!!! I can now grab them on a lunch break for a quick fix and good and tasty
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
I'm going to be using my coupon I got in the voxbox soon but don't know which entree to get. Is this a good one? If not, which one do you like best?
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
#Tasty VoxBox was received to this smartmade complimentary for testing purchase.This was a very health portion I was pleasantly pleased how delious this was.I never heard of this product before the sample I will buy this again the price point was less than$4.00.I highly recommend your purchase many varties to choose from
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is this frozen meal?