SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® Mexican-Style Pulled Pork Bowl uploaded by Nichole H.SmartMade™ by Smart Ones® Mexican-Style Pulled Pork Bowl uploaded by Cindy T.

BY SMART ONES #73 in Frozen Entrees

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
I received a coupon for a free Smart made by Smart Ones meal in my #TastyVoxBox, and this is the meal I chose. I wasn't too happy with the limited SmartMade options available at my local supermarket. There were only 3 varieties to choose from, and this one was the most appealing to me. Although, I wouldn't have bought any of them if I didn't have a free coupon. I did like that the ingredients in this frozen meal are recognizable. However, the meal itself was a bit disappointing. I would have expected the flavor to be better since it's made with "real" ingredients. Also, the texture of some of the ingredients, like the corn & beans, was not very pleasant! I am very picky when it comes to my food though! Plus, with the price of the frozen meal being a bit high, I expected the bowl to be a little bigger! Overall, I was not very satisfied with this meal. It is a very good idea! It's quick, easy, convenient, & uses real ingredients, it just was not for me.
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
I love having frozen meals that I can throw into my bag when I don't have time (or energy) to prepare lunch for work. This was a new product at my local store and looked good so I decided to buy it. So glad I did. This bowl is so delicious. Kinda reminds me of the burrito bowls at Chipotle, which I love. Highly recommend this product.
Tina C.
Tina C.
This is delicious! This was my first time trying the SmartMade meals (Thanks to Influenster!) and I was really impressed. It tasted great, it was super filling, and I actually recognized every ingredient listed on the package. It is a little pricier than other meals but it seemed to be worth it!
Natassia F.
Natassia F.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the one I chose to sample thanks to influenster. It was good, however I am a little picky, and had to pick out a few items, it still was delicious and worth it. Its a little pricey but the ingredients are better than other leading frozen meals. Will definitely purchase again!!!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Portage, MI
It's hard for me to find healthy meals in the frozen food section that I actually like all the ingredients and the flavors, and this one will be a repeat purchase. (thank you influenster for my coupon for my 1st free one !!) quality healthy microwave meal
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Raleigh, NC
❤️😩👍🏻😍It Is Soo Delicious I Really Love It I Have Never Tasted This Kind Of Food Before Thanks Influenster ❤️❤️
Emma B.
Emma B.
Smart made has good foods I like most of them A although I wish there were more vegetarian ones
Dominique N.
Dominique N.
Porterville, CA
love these microwave meals for lunches! can't complain! very satisfied! yum
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
N Little Rock, AR
Am I the only one that wasn't feeling this?  The concept sounded great - I was hoping for it to taste like a burrito bowl from some of my favorite take-out places but it just wasn't great.  The pork didn't seem like a great quality and smelled a little off.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Holly Pond, AL
Love the new smart made line. Food is so fresh tasting and colorful. Love the new choices. Great value.