BY SMART ONES #15 in Frozen Entrees

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love these there so tasty and chocked right full of protein and very healthy for you they definitely were not to pricey either way to go smart on a for marking me choose a healthier option when I’m craving a Mexican food.
Paula R.
I have tasted a lot of low calorie/low fat frozen meals, this is one of my absolute favorites. It has great taste, the chicken isn't rubbery like so many others, and there is quite a bit of food. I wasn't expecting much from this and I was very pleasantly surprised. I think the price is good for this meal and I am absolutely a repeat buyer.
Giselle S.
Columbia, SC
I love this because it makes me feel like I’m eating at chipotle or Moes but with half the calories. I love smart ones because I know they use fresh ingredients and every meal I get tastes amazing. The chicken was fresh and not rubbery like so many other frozen meals with chicken
Celina M.
I received for free in #tastyvoxbox for review and testing purposes only.

This was really good! I love the Weight Watchers frozen food and always love to get the Sante Fe one so I tried this one out to see how I like it. First and foremost, frozen food is rarely healthy but just one look at the ingredients included in this made me so happy! This is such a guilt free option in the frozen section! I hope to try more flavors!
Savanna C.
Bolivar, MO
I got a coupon for a SmartMade meal in my Tasty voxbox and I will say I was a little hesitant to try it because I didn't really care for the Weight watchers original meals. To my surprise it was delicious and surpassed every expectation I had. You could tell that the ingredients were of better quality than they are in some of the other meals and that the products are just made better. I will definitely be trying different flavors in the future!
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
I was surprised I got a free coupon to try this. As far as frozen foods go, it's really good. Much better and more filling than the other SmartOnes items. It's very good to have when you're in a hurry and light years better than grabbing fast food. I docked one star however for the 22% dv sodium content. Why would something that's frozen need so much salt?
Chelsie L.
I'm not a huge "tv dinner" or frozen meals kinda person, at all. Normally I think they all taste pretty bad, I was honestly pleasantly surprised by the fact that this stuff actually tasted surprisingly good. I would definitely get it again & it was quick & easy. I love that I got to try this with the coupon from the Tasty Voxbox.
Lynn R.
Perrysburg, OH
I received this smartmade meal complimentary for an honest review. I thought the flavor was very good in the Mexican bowl. The vegetables seemed fresh and the chicken was alright. It was a little spicy but not a lot. The serving size is not really large but it kept me full for about 4 hours. Overall not easy and good meal. I rated it 4 stars because it is more expensive than other meals.
Maria A.
Joliet, IL
This was a very delicious meal. I am a student and I am familiar with other microwave meals and this one is so far the best one. It is also healthier than other meals and I would recommend to others. To this meal I also added some shredded cheese and ate it with some tostadas.
I received this product in exchange of an honest review.
Nancy N.
Palm Bay , FL
I love this so much! Mexican is my favorite but I know it can be SO unhealthy so this was perfect for me. I didn't feel like I was actually eating really well but I was also getting my Mexican fix. I love how convenient it is and something quick for those nights you don't want to cook!
Elizabeth N.
Philadelphia, PA
Does the chicken have grill marks on it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wanting to try this, is it any good?
Kelly F.
Glenshaw, PA
How is the quality of the chicken? Does it taste rubbery or have fat on it?
Stephanie S.