BY SMART ONES

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
These meals will run you about $4.50 each. which is not bad if you consider buying lunch out will usually cost at least $7. Just a little bit of meal prep, but it is higher quality than some other low- cal frozen meal options. Great for work lunches.
Rebecca E.
South elgin, Il
I just had this for the first time the other day. I like that it seems healthier. The meals are more satisfying than other frozen meals. The taste of this one took a bit getting used to but I did enjoy it. I wish the price was a bit lower.
Alexandra C.
This is an amazing product. I love the convenience it provides while actually being really healthy. It's hard to eat healthy a lot of the times when you don't have time to meal plan and whatnot, but this is great for just that
Susannah B.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I liked the ingredients, the calories and the easy prep of these. However the flavor I feel was not as enticing as other smartones that I usually eat. These taste healthy if you know what I mean lol. Very good though and I buy them still to mix things up.
Brittany M.
I received a coupon for a SmartMade meal in my voxbox, and I was only half excited.. I LOVE food, but I hate going grocery shopping. So, you can clearly see the dilemma. Anyway, I made it out shopping.. and I was pleased with the choices they had. Chicken, steak, and pasta. I got home and tore into it instantly, curious, because I don't tend to buy meals in a box. Anyway, I was surprised with how tasty it was.. and I may consider purchasing these again in the future.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
The meal itself wasn't that bad, but trying to find the product was a pain, because I live in a rural area, and it can be hard to find new products at times. I tried this, and the chicken and quinoa was good, so I can add quinoa as another product to my list. Thanks Influenster for giving me a chance to try this for free!
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH
I usually hate frozen meal because the consistency is never right of the food, everything is kind of mushy, but that was not the case with this at all. I will defiantly by buying this and trying other meals as well. It was fast and easy to make which is perfect for a college student like me who has no time. It defiantly beats eating fast food in price and taste.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
This was quite tasty! I didn't expect it to have so much flavor and it was perfect size. I have been eyeing these since these are low in sodium and high in protein. I figured these may be a nice alternative for lunches when I don't have time to pack. I wish there was a little more chicken, but overall it tasted great.
Alyssa P.
Buffalo, NY
When I got the coupon in my Voxbox for a free frozen meal I wasn't overly excited. Once I tried this though, I was really impressed. It filled me up and tasted great. I will certainly be buying other flavors to figure out which one is my favorite!
Anissa G.
Austin, TX
Very good, and it was just the right amount needed to feel satisfied. The taste wasn't bland. It was the first time I've tried those and they're so much better than Lean Cuisine. I am, however, on a high protein diet so that was the only thing difficult about it. Otherwise it's a delicious product.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
how much does one meal cost?