BY SMART ONES #90 in Frozen Entrees

Introducing SMARTMADE™ by Smart Ones®, a new premium range of thirteen delicious Meals Inspired By You™. SMARTMADE™ meals are made like you make them, using techniques like grilling, roasting and smart swaps, such as white bean puree for cream or couscous for white pasta – just like you do at home.

Check out www.SmartMadeMeals.com to explore the whole line.

• I have been looking for a good for you microwavable dinne...4 Answers
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
This was my first time trying this new line of "Smart Made" meals. I picked it up from the grocery store for about $4. In my opinion it did not look especially appetizing once it was done cooking, but it smelled good! I liked that the vegetables were crisp and the brown rice was firm after cooking. However the beef was really salty and there were only a few tiny pieces in the whole dish. Overall for a microwave 220 calorie meal I'd say it was fair. I do not think I would purchase this again.
Shannon C.
For being a frozen meal, I thought this was okay. The "better" ingredients are a plus, but it is still a frozen meal. The flavor was fine - although pretty salty and not much of a sesame taste. The beef was a little higher quality than most frozen meals, but only had two small pieces in the box I got. The broccoli was probably the best frozen meal broccoli I've had. If I had to get a frozen meal, this might make my list again compared to others, but not for a premium price.
I was supposed to get this product for free for sampling purposes with the Tasty VoxBox, but my coupon wouldn't open.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Great freezer meal if you need an easy dinner to go. I usually try to stay away from these because I like to watch what I eat in terms of preservatives, but this is tasty and not too crazy unhealthy. Some days its nice to get home and have it all done for you. Great freezer meal if you need an easy dinner to go. I usually try to stay away from these because I like to watch what I eat in terms of preservatives, but this is tasty and not too crazy unhealthy. Some days its nice to get home and have it all done for you.
Nina A.
I expected more food--5 least more rice. I mean I guess you can't expect much from a microwave meal but for almost $4 at Target, this is kind of a rip-off. I also have green beans in here... when it says nothing about them being in there. The taste isn't bad, so if the rest of this doesn't bother than you than go ahead and get it! Just might be better and maybe cheaper to create it yourself....
Tara B.
West Chester, PA
I warmed this up and I swore I started to smell someone smoking a cigarette in my place. I put the food on my able walked away and kept smelling it. walked back and the FOOD smelled sooo bad it was like a dirty cigarette smell. I couldn't even eat this food , I threw it in the trash. I dont know what they use in thee meals but I have tried about 5 different flavors and they were all nasty to eat or really spicey. I will no longer buy these at all.
Christina F.
My grocery store just recently started carrying the Smart Made entrees and so far I am very impressed. I've tried 2-3 different meals and they've all been good.
They taste fresher and seem to be made with higher quality ingredients than other frozen meals that I've tried. Will definitely be purchasing more!!
Elizabeth O.
Lexington, KY
This is SO good. It's not often that I eat frozen meals, but I keep some of these at work encase I'm busy and it saves me from eating something quick and unhealthy. This one is my favorite but they're all good!
D C.
Just love these, they are great flavor, value and so easy to make.
Healthy for you low in calories and Great tasting, Everyone should
try them. So easy to prepare. price is great try them out for your self.
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
Love their product. Variety of healthy food. I like this beef the most. Highly recommended to give it a try. It's not as cheap as those $1 meal. But it worth it. Still cheaper than eat out.
Alexis R.
I got a free trial of the smart made beef and broccoli which was not only easy to make, but also quiet tasty. The meal itself was quick and easy to make. The beef was tender and the vegetables cooked perfectly. I also like how this meal didn't overuse the sauce. It was just the right amount. I felt nice and full after eating this as well. It is a smart choice if in need of a healthy fast meal. I will definitely be buying these for my lunches in the future.
Marc B.
I have been looking for a good for you microwavable dinner. Is this low in sodium?