SmartMade Mexican-Style Chicken Bowl, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box

by SMARTMADE

NULL

this looks beautiful
If it’s made in the microwave, it’s not Mexican. Just saying
where can i purchase?
Start your review of SmartMade Mexican-Style Chicken Bowl, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box!
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I absolutely love Smart Ones, especially ever since I started Weight Watchers because so many of the entrees and meals already have the points on the box. SmartMade might not be a direct Weight Watchers food, but it's still made by Smart Ones, and so it's still perfect for someone trying to lose weight and watch what they eat. I'm a huge Mexican food fan so I gravitated right to this meal in particular immediately, and I'll be returning to it again and again. The chicken, as always, is delicious and moist without being rubbery, and all of the vegetables taste fresh and are full of flavor. This meal filled me up and satisfied my craving for something like Taco Bell, but I was able to make it right in my own home and it was much healthier! I can't wait to try the other meals in this variety!
Aracely C.
Hiram, GA
perfect for a quick lunch, it is also one of the food products that you can get at a good price ... you can get it in any market, plus it can't be missing from your fridge.
Brenda S.
Flushing, NY
I find this to be pleasing a bit. It tastes very healthy. This is more for a lunch after a workout or a quick dinner after work. There are many varieties but this tastes good.
Kathleen F.
Pittsburgh
This is delicious and perfect to take for lunch! Super tasty and good for your diet. I like the chicken one and it always seems fresh.
Ebony  C.
Mesa, AZ
I'm still hungry. It wasn't too bad but I can't eat the small portions. I get it's too lose weight but not my thing. Received this for free for my honest opinion .
Brittney H.
Cartersville, GA
I received a coupon in my #voxbox it was actually very good and healthy. I enjoyed it more than the normal frozen meal.
Rosa A.
Meriden, CT
Es muy bueno para las personas que les guste el picante.a mi me gusta el picante y se lo recomiendo mucho. De muy buen gusto para los que les guste el picante.
Martha M.
I Like is easy to prepare just put it in oven, and let the heat defroze, the taste of chicken is good, and i like my easy and the flavour, i like this food in my lunch, and is mexican flavour as homey taste chicken.😊💥🎉
Kayla O.
Wasilla, AK
Super delicious But the flavors are just meh. Needs some Chile’s and some lime and some cilantro
cindy R.
40229
Purchased at: Kroger
I tried this product because it was on sale and looked good. I was right the Mexican style bowl was very good and I was not hungry in a few hours like some other meals.