Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsPrepared Meals & EntreesSMARTMADE
Grilled Sesame Beef & Broccoli, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box

SmartMade Grilled Sesame Beef & Broccoli, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box

by SMARTMADE

NULL

I have been looking for a good for you microwavable dinner. Is this low in sodium?
Start your review of SmartMade Grilled Sesame Beef & Broccoli, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box!
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
SmartMade Grilled Sesame Beef & Broccoli, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box uploaded by Kimberly D.
This was my first time trying this new line of "Smart Made" meals. I picked it up from the grocery store for about $4. In my opinion it did not look especially appetizing once it was done cooking, but it smelled good! I liked that the vegetables were crisp and the brown rice was firm after cooking. However the beef was really salty and there were only a few tiny pieces in the whole dish. Overall for a microwave 220 calorie meal I'd say it was fair. I do not think I would purchase this again.
ana S.
this #smartmade product was horrible. had no color and smelled nasty. i threw it away. i got a coupon for free item from influenster but accidentally got wrong product had to go and buy correct item with my own money. i would not buy this. este producto #smartmade no me gusto para nada. no tenia color y olia horrible. lo tuve que botar. recibi un cupon de parte de influenster para conseguirlo gratis pero como accidentalmente compre el producto equivocado tuve que ir a comprarlo con mi propio dinero. yo no compraria este producto.
Noreen I.
Fort Collins, CO
SmartMade Grilled Sesame Beef & Broccoli, Frozen Meal, 9 oz Box uploaded by Noreen I.
Purchased at: Kroger
I’d been looking for a healthier, quick lunch and I found a new favorite! The sodium level in a lot of frozen meals can be quite high, but this one is only 25% of the daily requirement and delicious. The beef is very tender and the vegetables aren’t mushy. I’d definitely recommend it.
Kayt M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This frozen entree was surprisingly good. The sauce has a tiny bit of a kick to it, which was nice. There wasn’t a lot of beef compared to veggies, but I still enjoyed it. I will most likely buy this one again!
Elizabeth P.
Hammond, IN
This is a frozen meal but it wasn't too bad at all. It tastes fresher than most frozen meals and it has a good balance if portion and food variations.
Stephanie R.
Marietta, OH
another great one, I've never had sesame beef and broccoli before but this was really really fantastic!
D C.
Just love these, they are great flavor, value and so easy to make. Healthy for you low in calories and Great tasting, Everyone should try them. So easy to prepare. price is great try them out for your self.
Jessica D.
Marlboro , NY
This was so tasty. I love meals like these easy to prepare but still healthy for you.
patty W.
Meat is a bit chewy so that wields me out but the flavor is good, and it's cheap.
Ben U.
another good alternative without having to go out and also with less fat and carbs as eating out and normal food