Smartlash ADVANCED Eyelash Enhancer for Fuller, More Visible, Healthier-looking Lashes. uploaded by Holly N.

BY SMARTFX

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

What it's used for: SmartFX Smartlash Advanced harnesses a unique combination of multiple peptides, vitamins and conditioning agents with its new WidelashTM Technology formulation. Designed to help enhance both lashes and brows, the easy-to-apply... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received the SmartLash Advanced in my BeautyFix beauty box and I've been using it twice daily when I do my skincare. My lashes were stubby before and they looked ok with Mascara. They are more full, longer and thicker. In mascara they look sensational and it's only been about 3 weeks. Apply this before your eye cream and let it dry. Then apply mascara, cream etc. I've noticed that some creams don't mix well and will cause burning. Sit up, don't lay down until it has dried. This stuff works wonders!! I would reccomend this to everyone!!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you noticed fuller lashes after using this lash enhancer?