Smarties: Smarties Parties Assorted Value Pack Candy, 2.5 Lb

by Smarties

Value pack Original, bubble gum, sour, tropical, candy money

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smarties: Smarties Parties Assorted Value Pack Candy, 2.5 Lb!
How would you rate this product?
Baldwin, LA
Smarties are my all time favorite childhood candy. I could eat them all day like i love them sooooooo much lol
Forest Hill, MD
Literally eating these right now. I may actually have an addiction and they are forever my favorite candy.
Redford, Mi
Love smarties, loved them as a kid too. Great candy but pretty much doesn't taste like anything but sugar.
South Park, PA
I like smarties. I really like purchasing assorted value packs. You can try different candies in one bag
One of the first candies I experienced as a kid. It was cheap and easy to eat and of course easy to open.
Edgewood, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love smarties! I ate a ton when I was a child. It's a good candy and the bags always come with a lot!
Jonesboro, AR
Give these to kids when they do well and call them a "smartie." It's a joke that never gets old right?
Riverside, CA
Love smarties. Love the packaging and different colors. I buy them where they sell any type of candy.
Frisco, TX
Smarties is an all time favorite of mine! They are a great tart little candy with wonderful flavors
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ahhh my all time favorite candy. Always given in goody bags for the kids when a party is happening

Looking for your answer?