Smarties: Smarties Parties Assorted Value Pack Candy, 2.5 Lb

by Smarties

Value pack Original, bubble gum, sour, tropical, candy money

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smarties: Smarties Parties Assorted Value Pack Candy, 2.5 Lb!
How would you rate this product?
Saint Louis, MO
This Candy bring back memories of I was growing up as a little girl this was one of my favorites hard candy couldn't get enough of them.
I love to buy the smarties parties value pack for parties. They are great for goody bags and piñatas. Everyone's all time favorite.
Concord, NC
Just had a party for my cousin. Everyone loves smarties. :). Great for everyone to share. I was a 'smart-ee' for picking that out.
The old smarties were a lot better I feel like now not only has the packaging changed but the recipe too and not for the good
Pasadena , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Smarties reminds me of my first grade teacher we used to get one as a treat for when we'd get a A lol talk about incentive
Tooele, UT
I love smarties! Tart and tangy. Guess I'm easy to please for candy. If I can't get chocolate, these are what I would get
Schnecksville, PA
Oh man these are such a chilhood favorite. i love these. they're the cutest little sweets and they're not even that sweet
Evansville, IN
Always used to get these as prizes at school. still love them. they can be a potential chocking hazard to young kids
Clearwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Smarties are delicious and they have to be in every party. I love the sour flavor and the presentation. Best candies!
They are a classic and everyone loves them, give out as party bags. In a pinata these are the best Candy's by far

Looking for your answer?