Smarties: Smarties Parties Assorted Value Pack Candy, 2.5 Lb

by Smarties

Value pack Original, bubble gum, sour, tropical, candy money

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smarties: Smarties Parties Assorted Value Pack Candy, 2.5 Lb!
How would you rate this product?
Lovely taste, maybe slightly chalkier than what I remember but still pretty good. The bag is smaller than I expected however, and the price is rather steep compared to your local walmart perhaps. Still, a great candy I'd definitely buy again :)
Smarties are a classic! They were some of my favorites when I was a kid and went trick or treating! I feel like no matter the color they all kind of taste the same but I have heard the flavors are different
Beaufort, SC
I love smarties and still do to this day! If I had a list they would be in my top 3. Even though they don't really have a taste, they are soft and sometimes dissolve in your mouth
Huntersville, NC
Smarties are a great candy that are very well known in the US! if you have not tried them you should try these asap!!!!!!!!!!!!Compared to other brands these are the best!!!!!!! I love this hard candy and it is my favorite to enjoy anytime you need a little boost after a long day.
Martville , NY
My kids love smarties! I love that they're small and they think that they're having "a lot" of candy because there are quite a few in a package. They're super affordable!
Smarties are my absolute favorite! Have been since I was little. Always buy around Halloween. So glad they still make these! Glad they haven't ever changed the taste of these. Definitely recommend if you have never tried
Wichita, KS
So so sweet and easy to eat i use to work at the when i worked at a laundry mat and hand them out to the kids. Kids love these! you can give them 2-3 and then keep the rest for next time, or give them all to them, I would totally recommend this to anyone!
Norfolk, VA
Hands down my favorite candy. I don't eat candy ever, but if I do, it's smarties. Put them in the freezer and let them get a little cold, and it's heaven.
Nibley, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,077 reviews
Smarties have been around for so long and they literally magically appear. They're okay tasting and very cheap but I don't really like them.
Owensboro, KY
Smarties have been one of my favorite candies since I was a kid. If you like sweet, sugary deliciousness then you need a bag of these gems.

Looking for your answer?