Smarties: Smarties Parties Assorted Value Pack Candy, 2.5 Lb

by Smarties

Value pack Original, bubble gum, sour, tropical, candy money

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smarties: Smarties Parties Assorted Value Pack Candy, 2.5 Lb!
How would you rate this product?
Lakeland, FL
This is my son and I favorite candy. Most of the time I buy this at the Dollar General and it is affordable. I would say we would have a few once a month . Its is very yummy and perfect fix for a sweet tooth. It is worth repurchasing and I would recommend it to friends.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Good and sugary. Always a favorite in my Halloween treats. I get mine at Walmart but Smarties can be purchased at many retailers. They are very affordable and not pricey at all. A great value for parties or just eating. beware they are sugary. I would recommend them they have been a favorite since childhood!
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite candy ever! They are simple and remind me of my childhood. Nothing has change in them! I usually buy at Walmart or local gas stations. People try to imitate these but they never get the texture right.
Weimar, TX
I purchase Smarties 2.5 pound bag every year for Halloween along with an assortment of other candies. The larger bag is very affordable considering the purpose. This candy is my weakness and the size makes it easy to share and also easy to keep back a few for me.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I love smarties. They are easy to keep around and enough to take care of your sweet tooth. They conveniently kept at work in my desk drawer. I am a snacker so this works excellent for me. Plus I have enough to share with coworkers. Easy on the wallet as well.
These candies are really good. Then when it turns to powder it's so good. It doesn't even cost a lot of money. The flavor I can't put it into words it's soo yummy and tasty and like heaven. I don't have to recommend it to others because they know how great it is and my friends are always asking for them every time I have any.
Woonsocket, RI
I always go to my local candy store and get these in bulk sizes for Halloween or goodie bags for birthday parties. They are super cheap and something that everyone loves. It's repurchase worthy for sure
The best bag of candy to buy for our kids rewards at school. I buy this at our local Walmart & it is a little pricey for smarties but you get so many in the bag so they last for quite some time.
Mckinney, TX
Great big bag. This works well and keeps my classroom candy jar full students and other teachers really appreciate it. I think the flavor is so awesome and reminds me of being a kid again. I have recommended this to others.
I love smarties, smarties is definitely a top contender for my favorite candy. These never fail to disappoint they're so sweet and I have a major sweet tooth I absolutely love this sweet and highly recommend these.

Looking for your answer?