BY SMARTIES #13 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Smarties Roll Candies. Kids of all ages love these classic sweets! Add these rolls of candy to gift baskets and goody bags. Each roll has 15 assorted flavor candy pieces. (Approx.120 rolls per unit) Fat-free. see more...

• Did anyone else cush them up then inhaled them and blew t...2 Answers
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
SMARTIES!!! The Candy that was always found at the bottom of your pillow case on Halloween, but got so excited about the hiding gem under the malt balls that you gave your mom. If you want a massive sugar rush I would reach for these.
COLLEEN C.
Schenectady
Since I was little, every Halloween, I would hope my test bag would be filled with Smarties. They were the perfect blend of sweet and sour. Now that I am an adult, I look forward to seeing the smiles on all the little ghosts and goblins, that propels me back in time to the joy I felt back then. Happy Halloween 2017. #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Adrienne N.
Willow Grove, PA
Smarties have been my go to snack since I was little. I find them differ t than most candies, they do have a little bit of sour to them but then they are sweet. I know there’s Spree chewy that is out there but they are not the same. I even found an airport parking lot for when we fly that gives smarties out when we pay to leave. If you haven’t tried them yet, I highly recommend trying them!!
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
no pueden faltar en Halloween, creo que en todas las casas siempre los compran ,no solamente yo y claro si son deliciosos y a un precio muy accesible, porque no puedo comer solo chocolate, me gusta comerlos regularmente, merecen la pena comprarlo siempre.
Meredith K.
Deland, FL
I love smarties! The taste of these bring me back to my childhood and especially Halloween time. These have always been my favorite non-chocolate candy. They are affordable and delicious and I will be buying these for my future children!
Susan K.
W Sacramento, CA
My all the fav go to Candy! My fav to give out for Halloween, fill up my kids treat bags, Valentine's bags, Easter goodies, bday parties, my list goes on. My childhood fav candy that I let just melt in my mouth lol. Must try!!
Kelli L.
Concord , NC
I like giving these out in gift bags and making baskets with them . They make the best. My kids love them. It’s better , I eat them all the time, all the time yes I would recommend this candy I recommend 🎉 buy some today
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Smarties is another one of the candies I remember having ever since I was young, and has always been one of my favorites! Love the tangy, almost chalky taste of the bites, a candy that my family always comes back to!
Mary Mason B.
Tampa, FL
These are the greatest Halloween treat! Just sweet enough to keep you going, but not too sweet to make you cringe. Bought at Walmart, all the trick or treaters loved them! I recommend this product to others!
I loved these as a child and I still love them today. Trick or treating was my favorite holiday especially when smarties were included. Little round fruity powdered candies packed with flavor. Sold everywhere I usually get them at dollar tree. Smarties Roll Candies - Candy & Bulk Candy try them you will love them they are very addicting too
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
Did anyone else cush them up then inhaled them and blew the sugar out like they were smoking cigarette when they was younger?? 😂😂