Smarties Mega Smarties Candy, 2.25 oz case of 24

by Smarties

Fruit flavored tablet candy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smarties Mega Smarties Candy, 2.25 oz case of 24!
Fennville, MI
Love these.remeber getting them at the bank as a kid😊😄 brings back memories.hard to find them where I'm at
Homestead, FL
Smarties are one of my favorite candys. But i always end up eating a lot because of how small they are.
Cypress, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Grew up loving smarties. They are sugar coated chocolate candies. They come in an assortment of color s
Washington, DC
Cutest treat ever. Easy snack for on the go! Can be purchased at your local grocery or candy store.
Smarties! They are so small and fun to eat with all these different colors wrapped in one package !
Niantic, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,390 reviews
I love smarties!!!!! I brought a big bag of them to school and everyone loved them and ate them!!
Belleview, FL
My kids favorite candy have to have these every Easter they live them personally they are ok
Brooklyn, NY
Brings back childhood memories. I still love them but I mostly eat them during Halloween now.
Smarties are so good and I love them but I hate they they are sometimes really hard to find.
Kingston, NY
Love these! They have a very subtle flavor, and I can snack a little without feeling guilty.

Looking for your answer?