Smarties Mega Smarties Candy, 2.25 oz case of 24

by Smarties

Fruit flavored tablet candy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Smarties Mega Smarties Candy, 2.25 oz case of 24!
Temecula, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I know I'm about the only person who loves these! I can't wait to raid my kids' trick or treat bags for these delicious little treats!
Williamsburg , VA
I remember eating these as a kid. I make sure to buy in bulk these days, especially since my twins have inherited the love for these.
OCALA, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Smarties Mega Smarties Candy, 2.25 oz case of 24 uploaded by Shelby -.
I always complain that tge normal smarties finish too quick and too small. Someone was a real smartie for making the mega ones.
Toronto, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These make for a great treat for kids at schools for their valentines parties or for a school themed event due to their name.
Medley, FL
these candies are great for the children of the house and for adults who like these sweet pills are also super recommended
Louisville, KY
These are my favorite. They are usually pretty hard to find but I love that they are big and taste just the same!
San Diego, CA
I love these! They're yummy and come in an easy wrapper. They're similar to others but they're more affordable.
Vista, CA
My favorite fat free candy. Each tablet is a different color and it's the best for just a bit of sweet and tart
Savannah, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always ate them as a kid because I thought they would make me smart. I guess it may have helped a little.
Garden Grove, CA
These are good always around and at every birthday party my family has. And good for treats for the kids.

Looking for your answer?